|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
All my dogs stopped doing that after growing and "changing" their teeth, you should tell them no when they're hurting you/ruining something, but you should give them a toy to play with and bite. The more they bite/play the more they learn how to control their strength and how to play without hurting the other party.
I did tell him no and showed him the nick the gave me.

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yesterday was something, but today tops it all.

My upper neighbor is using one of his fucking machines to get[UWSL] some earthenware off, like yesterday. Like every three month to be honest. It's fucking up my nerves something good. His cow of a wife said hello in the hall, I said hello, she casually said they will soon be finished, I didn't answer. That's the most polite I can be right now.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My cat went out in the hall and when I had to lift him he growled and scratched like never before.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I screamed at him good after that. I give love and food and whatever I can, you just don't growl at me like I'm a stranger.[/UWSL]

Online shopping just included 800g (!) of mayonnaise. Because sure, I love paying for some shit I didn't order.

Unwanted calls galore ! Calls calls calls ! I'm at the point where I'm considering switching to a mobile phone as main and looking into the possibility to set the unknown contacts as not ringing (is it doable ?)

I'm so really tired, and to top it off there is still my mother surgery in two days that weight on everybody's mood.

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
Unwanted calls galore ! Calls calls calls ! I'm at the point where I'm considering switching to a mobile phone as main and looking into the possibility to set the unknown contacts as not ringing (is it doable ?)
One possible hacky solution (on Android):
Mark contacts as important and activate do not disturb mode.

• Love
Reactions: Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Fourth or fifth hiccup crisis in two days. Going by wikipedia, if we leave cancer alone, because everything is cancer on the internet, it could be linked to stress.
How am I not surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: Pommes and lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Cool stuff but i ain't joining the Royal Navy, not that they'd have me. I can see it being useful outside of getting troops on vessels such as getting Pilot or medical personnel onboard but i also imagine the weather has to be pretty good for this thing to be useful otherwise you're searching a few square miles for some dude who had jet-assistance in getting blown away in a storm and lost at sea.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
8:30am - Neighbor is drilling.
Fuck him all the way to hell. Believe it or not, I'm trying to be calm here.
That's the single most traumatic way I can imagine waking up other that a natural catastrophe or home invasion. That sucks, I'm really sorry.

• Hug
Reactions: Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I'm in trouble.

I want to move back my desk from my bedroom to another room, where it would become a perfectly nice (if small) painting area.
But at the time I didn't have a cat.
Now this desk in my bedroom is mainly used for kitty to get CatTV (elevated point where he looks outside).

So yeah. I'm in trouble.

You could say, well move another furniture to achieve the same thing for kitty. I would answer I'm not shitting furniture every day.

Big trouble.

• Toucan
  • Hug
Reactions: Swenhir and lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I was talking to my friend the other day about an old Panda 4x4 that i used to love and would love to own one and The Late Brake Show has an episode on one up today. Love 'em.

Reactions: Pommes

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I tried to make a french omelette as per Jacques Pépin. I either fucked it up or it's not for me, I feel like I cooked it more than he does and it still felt not enough...

• Gib

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I tried to make a french omelette as per Jacques Pépin. I either fucked it up or it's just not for me, I feel like I cooked it more than he does and it still felt not enough.
looks fine to me :) if anything - it should be a bit more runny

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah that's what I'm saying, it should be cooked less but it still felt undercooked. I usually cook my not french omelettes until brown so maybe that's why. I also made pasta with tuna but I already had it for lunch, no pictures. Inspired by his pasta with anchovies recipe. That was pretty good and easy too, though I had no cheese here. I just came across his newer videos by chance and saw that he has stuff for people who can't cook, lol. That worked for me so yay. Like in one of them he just takes a spit roasted chicken from the market, makes some salad and cooks some shrooms and stuff for a sauce to go over it and voila, ha. The pasta was similar since he used anchovies from a can for the sauce and few ingredients. I had tuna here instead by chance so that worked out too 👌

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah that's what I'm saying, it should be cooked less but it still felt undercooked to me. I usually cook my not french omelettes until brown so maybe that's why.
ahhh, gotcha :) yeah, i usually like my omelettes more on the runny side :p