|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Hm? I love cookies with natural juices (orange, pineapple, even lemonade).

I've never drunk a beer, or at least don't remember drinking, so can't report my certain superior taste on those though.
Cookies with Juice "shudders"

I have my own weird food thing, I hate hate HATE the taste of wine. Can't stand it. No one understands why. Its shitty shit fruit juice that got left in its own shit to turn to shit. I love the taste of beer. Except sour beers. (you've gotta at least get on that beer thing once)

Reactions: MJunioR

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
As a german, this has always been very upsetting to me:

In Germany, this we call "Paprika":

And this, we call "Pfeffer"

These two things are nothing alike.
But the english speaking folks among us call both of this "Pepper"

Then we have this, which we in germany call "Pepperoni":

You'd think one could have some consistency there, calling the big ones pepper and the small ones pepperoni but oh no.
What do you call Pepperoni?

Oh right, a salami.

OP
teezzy

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
I heard that in Germany, you guys use ketchup on your pizza Hektor

Is that true?

OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
WHO IS SPREADING THESE LIES???
My high school German teacher

Ich spreche deutsche or whatever hahaha (not well)

Ich esse meine Oma im Fruhling

Something about normal pizza sauce being too spicy for German taste buds?

Idk...

Reactions: MJunioR

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
My high school German teacher

Ich spreche deutsche or whatever hahaha (not well)

Ich esse meine Oma im Fruhling

Something about normal pizza sauce being too spicy for German taste buds?

Idk...
We do love ketchup .
But not as much as mayo.
I've never seen anyone put either on a pizza tho.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Last edited:

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
1. Tuesdays blow - Tuesday is the worst day of the week, according to science - Why Does Time Seem to Slow Down on Tuesdays?
2. You're like me and you bounce between here and other places that are depressing and endlessly hostile and twisted.
3. Its August 20th, meaning its officially the last month (August 20-22, September 20-22) of summer. The so called dog days.
1. I actually dislike wednesdays even more than tuesdays, heh

2. Hm, that's for sure. Honestly I need to stop going there, it's not doing any good.

3. Right now we are on winter here, but we are getting close to the end of it and this part of the season always has a strange vibe.

Anyway, thanks guys :steam_gp_corgi:

OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
Star Trek Discovery is insanely clever in its writing. I can't get enough. 2 episodes shy of being don with season 1. Not even sure where they're gonna go from here.

Where do I sign up to become a Trekkie??

Between all the different series, I have sooo much to catch up on. Idk if I can handle this much tv.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Star Trek Discovery is insanely clever in its writing. I can't get enough. 2 episodes shy of being don with season 1. Not even sure where they're gonna go from here.

Between all the different series, I have sooo much to catch up on. Idk if I can handle this much tv.
I don't think I have watched a tv show since GoT ended. Can't wait for Brooklyn 99 S7 tho.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019

Welcome.

By any chance do you have a netflix account or a hulu plus membership?

If so, you may proceed in canceling all current and future "tv show watching" and start with Star Trek (1960s). From there, its Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Star Trek Voyager and finally Star Trek Enterprise. Its largely one continuous cannon, roughly.

Reactions: teezzy
OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
Welcome.

By any chance do you have a netflix account or a hulu plus membership?

If so, you may proceed in canceling all current and future "tv show watching" and start with Star Trek (1960s). From there, its Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Star Trek Voyager and finally Star Trek Enterprise. Its largely one continuous cannon, roughly.
I've seen a fair amount of OG Trek but I'm do for a rewatch. My friends have the streaming services and I can always borrow their passwords... but I'd rather just torrent tbh lol

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I've seen a fair amount of OG Trek but I'm do for a rewatch. My friends have the streaming services and I can always borrow their passwords... but I'd rather just torrent tbh lol
OG as in 1960s or like 1960s, 1980s 1990s and early 2000s trek?

I mean if its just 1960s, that's a lotta space on your storage drive lol. Borrow those passwords!

OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
OG as in 1960s or like 1960s, 1980s 1990s and early 2000s trek?

I mean if its just 1960s, that's a lotta space on your storage drive lol. Borrow those passwords!

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
I fucking hate banks. I hate how their whole business is making money off other people's money, while screwing them over as much as they can. I hate how they provide the worst possible services, with terrible UIs and even worse user experiences. I hate how their sites are always broken, and something as simple as trying to transfer money is an exercise in frustration. Can't wait to see the day when they crash and burn down once and for all.

I don't condone violence, but if I had a Death Note bank owners would be the first ones on my list.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
why my city doesn't have uber eats

i would very much like it to have uber eats

i hate paypal

but if it uber eats were to be available on my city i'd like it a bit more since it would be more useful

so dull

Reactions: NarohDethan

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Forecast was
Sun In
The Sky The Sky
Went outside
Turns out
It Lied it LIED!!!

Damned cloudy day in Summer. We get cloudy season in OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB in NJ.

Please not yet.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
so, once upon a time, mountain dew were finally available for sale in select supermarkets where I live

it was only the original, but I loved it. I had bought it before a lot of times when I traveled but being able to get some every now and then walking 10 minutes from my home? I couldn't ask for more

fast forward two or three months, I went to a market with my father and their 2l bottles were super cheap, converting the price back then, they were like $1.20 ~ $1.50

never again I saw those for sale until now that a friend send me a link from a site selling imported sweets

expensive as hell but shit I'm buying, don't mind me picking some other things I never seen but seems tasty

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
A clean home is a happy home. I can't focus around clutter. I'm a fancy lad.
I try to follow Marie Kondo's teaching. And I don't have as much shit laying around as I used to have. But between being lazy and busy with other shit, stuff just piles up!