Community Post your custom characters

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
I'm disappointed in your normal looking characters :confounded-face:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I know. It's odd that i like to have a character i can bear to look at for tens of hours. I'm odd like that.
I've tried making abomination characters before and after a while i just restarted the game and made someone more pleasing.

Anyway, What's not "Normal" about your character. Looks like a normie to me. Welcome aboard the normie train. heh.

Reactions: thekeats1999

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Tbf, Monster Hunter World doesn't let you make that terrible characters. I wish I still had a console with my Oblivion and Soul Calibur VI saves where I was able to create abominations.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Yup it is 100% true lol. The Endgame is all about glam hunting and lookin' fab. I can't tell you how many dungeon runs I've done for specific bits and pieces, some of which i've possessed multiple times but end up trading in or discarding anyway cuz i think (at the time) "oh I won't use this." 😅
That and the glamour chest has 400 slots. When I first started I thought that was going to be more than enough. Now I could do with another 2 glamour chests...

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Hehehe, the hunt for cool looking outfits is exactly what I do most of the time in WOW :D
And as a result of that, my characters change looks so often that I could post them here every week, probably. ;)

but here's an update (the tables are supposed to align to the pictures, but I dunno how to do that correctly, so its all a bit off – sorry):

Leanija
Void Elf
Warlock
Main 2012–2016
Leadora
Night Elf
Priest
Main 2007–2012
Laelini
Void Elf
Warrior
Main since 2019
Siljen
Void Elf
Hunter

Lae
Void Elf
Rogue
Cresca
Blood Elf
Priest
Adrienne
Blood Elf
Paladin
Main 2016–2019
Vindana
Void Elf
Mage

Niadra
Night Elf
Druid
Kineloray
Void Elf
Monk
Deanna
Blood Elf
Demon Hunter

Catanja
Void Elf
Death Knight
Velosinis
Void Elf
Priest
Zea
Blood Elf
Paladin

There's a couple more that I didnt include because they're very boring. :)

Labelling the four characters Leadora, Leanija, Adrienne and Laelini as "Main" is not always clear, I would usually play several characters in a rotation, but there was always one that I played more than others, or first in a new expansion, or did endgame content predominantely with. And I'll routinely keep those four + Siljen on max. level. Sometimes others depending on how much I enjoy playing through the latest expansion.

To those wondering: Void Elves (Alliance) are an offshoot of Blood Elves (Horde), which is why they look basically the same.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
So did some Monster Hunter in my Final Fantasies. Around 50 runs against Rathalos Extreme which got me the Rathalos armour.

But the real reason to do the run was to get this sweet mount.

Also, I was weak and bought the new Omega F outfit.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
My Astrologer character from Elden Ring, base outfit of robes and hood is a bit boring so i had to get on a ladder and spin the camera to capture this which is why the face looks a little slimmer than actual.

When i find some decent fashion and weapons i'll post some Elden Fashion.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Final Fantasy XIV Glam Update time. Currently working on/using 4 classes at the moment. My Dancer & Dragoon are my LVL 90 characters and tend to get used for high end content. My Paladin and Bard I am relearning and trying to get to lvl 90 at the moment. The Dancer and Paladin are in street casual, although I am thinking of finding some proper armoured greaves/boots. I like that mixed look and the idea of a Dancer stomping about in boots just makes me smile. Dragoon and Bard are in Late Allagan armour that is from the PVP shop. I like to think of it as Metal Gear Catgirl.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I was curious about that game, but gacha for weapons is a big no for me. :/
The art style looks so nice though...

Though, for MMOs of that style, I'm waiting for Blue Protocol instead, even though there hasn't been news about it for a while.
It's kinda alright. Very unpolished and a bit all over the place, but I've had fun trying it yesterday. As a single-player anime GaaS it doesn't even come close to Genshin though, but it has a lot of multiplayer features instead, which Genshin lacks.

I check for any news on Blue Protocol every now and then, but there's absolutely nothing. Game just completely disappeared from the grid. :/

OP
ezodagrom

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
It's kinda alright. Very unpolished and a bit all over the place, but I've had fun trying it yesterday. As a single-player anime GaaS it doesn't even come close to Genshin though, but it has a lot of multiplayer features instead, which Genshin lacks.

I check for any news on Blue Protocol every now and then, but there's absolutely nothing. Game just completely disappeared from the grid. :/
Hmm, the latest news I heard about Blue Protocol were that the dev team is being restructured and that they posted a job listing for an overseas operation manager.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's news about it on TGS.

EDIT: Other than that, there's also this from a couple weeks ago:

Last edited:
  • Gib
Reactions: Ascheroth

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
My char in Tower of Fantasy too:

ezodagrom You only pull for weapons in this game, but the rare ones come with a character skin that you can choose to ignore (either by using your own, or choosing another one), the visuals are only an extra to the weapon skill sets that you obtain, really.
And for the basic sets of SSRs, the game will drown you in them.
The limited banners, that's another story.

OP
ezodagrom

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
ezodagrom You only pull for weapons in this game, but the rare ones come with a character skin that you can choose to ignore (either by using your own, or choosing another one), the visuals are only an extra to the weapon skill sets that you obtain, really.
And for the basic sets of SSRs, the game will drown you in them.
The limited banners, that's another story.
Still not for me, I can tolerate cosmetic only gachas, but I refuse to play a game with gacha for equipment, even if said equipment is not rare.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019

Here's my BG3 character. He's a half-elf bard based on a TTRPG character I played for 2 years during the bulk of the pandemic. Sadly, that campaign ended.

Despite owning BG3 since it went on sale, I've really barely played it. Early Access is not really my thing, especially in something like an RPG. For whatever reason, I've been playing it on and off for the last week.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
My tweaked random generated characters for Baldur's Gate 3 who kinda look like old friends.. sorta.
They are different enough to not be creepy but when i take a quick look they definitely remind me of them.
I definitely did a double-take when they popped up.

Last edited: