|OT| Programming - Print("Hello "+ metacounciluser[yourID] + "!");

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I’ll have to put learning on hold for the time being. I’m still recovering and doing a full day’s work for a week is killing me by Friday.

I might have to go off sick again because I’ve obviously not fully recovered. Trying to get through work today was dreadful.

I’m thinking more for the future once I’m back 100%. Even then, finding the time and energy is hard…

• Hug
Reactions: lashman and Deku
OP
Le Pertti

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I really need to find projects to do also in. python, something simple to teach myself but also to have a "start" of a portfolio to show now that I have to find a company.

Reactions: lashman
OP
Le Pertti

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
So Im playing around with Python and pygame, I have a resolution for it all but. I want the actual "game" be in a smaller area, meaning I have background image and then a surface element, but how do I limit movement and everything game related to just that area?

If anyone has any experience with any of that.:)

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
I really need to find projects to do also in. python, something simple to teach myself but also to have a "start" of a portfolio to show now that I have to find a company.
Python & AI go hand-in-hand, and I suspect that would guarantee you success in landing a job. AI is a vast unexplored space, everything is starting on the ground floor, it's caveman days. Any shmo can come up and make a big difference, or become the next God.

My first ever python project a few months ago was writing a web scraper for data to train an AI on for personal use. But there are a lot of AI repos that it's very well worth your time tinkering around in. You don't need advanced knowledge at all because the fruit is immensely low hanging here and there.