Opinion Queen of eating

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I can relate, Queen. I'm a serial deconstructor too. I'm also one of the few people i know who gets bored of eating so i prefer to eat many smaller dishes rather than a gargantuan pile of food.

Mayonnaise is the devil's own jism which severly limits what i can eat when i go for sandwiches at lunch. I usually end up getting rice and something or i'll go for a Beef and Beetroot sandwich... mmmmm.

Reactions: lashman

A.M.

Alyssa Mia | Smol Hedonist
Apr 19, 2019
lashman Nahkapukki
Chicken nuggets dipped in ice cream etc.
I love to strip the toppings and cheese off the pizza, then eating them all separately.
I get a lot of comments about it, so... I try to do it in private. ;>.>

Ice cream is the best condiment for nuggets, fries, etc. most anything super salty!

Try fries and maple syrup. (Or ice cream drizzled with maple syrup!?)
It is AMAZING!

I eat the entirety of apples, clementines, bananas, corn cobs, etc.
People look at me weird when they see me eating any of those lol

I put dark chocolate and/or organic peanut butter on burgers/beef.
Also, cheese goes with everything. EVERYTHING.

I drink the pickle brine before I eat the pickles.

I enjoy snacking on dry oatmeal, from those oatmeal packet things. I also enjoy eating it with just cold soy milk (lactose intolerant :cryblob:... but plain soy milk and vanilla soy milk are amazing, it’s all good!)

I used to eat peanuts whole—shell, and all. Turns out, that’s not too great for your tum.

Edit: Agh, apologies! Didn’t realise this was an old thread. :crying-face:

Casper

Jan 20, 2019
The pizza thing... separating toppings and eating them allllll alone. Question, does that taste better to you? Is it even about that? It is just some kind of deconstruction that you enjoy and it isn't so much about flavor?

Fries in Frostys, that I am guilty of. Salty and sweet works.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
The pizza thing... separating toppings and eating them allllll alone. Question, does that taste better to you? Is it even about that? It is just some kind of deconstruction that you enjoy and it isn't so much about flavor?

Fries in Frostys, that I am guilty of. Salty and sweet works.
I can norm taste the toppings on the pizza still once taken off. Sometimes i dont like all tge different textures mixed together at once

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I tend to eat sandwiches with a spread (e.g. peanut butter and/or nutella) upside down so the spread is facing my tongue. In my mind it makes it taste better.

Sometimes I eat pizza this way too. But only in private :D

A.M.

Alyssa Mia | Smol Hedonist
Apr 19, 2019
You’ve never heard of the glorious pickle popsicles and pickle slushies!? It’s the best Summer treat!
Also, I love pickles (they HAVE to be Claussen pickles.. And dill. I can’t do bread and butter pickles .)

I also love to eat the salt that’s left over from chips and crisps. I slowly eat it by picking at it with my finger, then liicking, and repeat.

I have a ton of quirks ^^;

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I had a roommate who would thoroughly lick her Doritos clean of all seasoning before she ate the actual chip. It used to enrage/disgust me. The noises were distracting and it took her an hour to eat a bag of chips.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I've gulped down the brine from the jar on occasion once the pickles are gone (and Ive worked at Bicks plant, I know what's in there)

You’ve never heard of the glorious pickle popsicles and pickle slushies!? It’s the best Summer treat!
Also, I love pickles (they HAVE to be Claussen pickles.. And dill. I can’t do bread and butter pickles .)
...:oops:This is a bit much for me though