|OT| Reshade - Graphics fit for a Queen, Introducing QueenShade Presets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

QueenShade Presets Have Arrived.

ive fully updated the op with a variety of changes and ill be making more adjustments in the coming days, but yes the day has come where im starting to share my Queen Shades.

ill be regularly updating this thread with presets screens etc
Thanks for sharing these with us, Queen. :cat-heart-blob:

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Has anyone got aby reshade recommends

Im spending Sunday and Monday doing reshades on games would ve great if anyone could kd throw sone games out there they wanna see me tackle

The only exempt games are borderlands because ill be doing them once update drops next week

Reactions: Derrick01

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Has anyone got aby reshade recommends

Im spending Sunday and Monday doing reshades on games would ve great if anyone could kd throw sone games out there they wanna see me tackle

The only exempt games are borderlands because ill be doing them once update drops next week
Wouldn't mind seeing what you did with AC Odyssey. I started that briefly last week and I'll probably go into it more next month.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
so heres a huge update with alot of presets, in the op will be the links to ini

Path Of Exile

Dragon Quest XI

Crash Bandicoot

Risk Of Rain 2

Shadows Awakening

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Nier Automata (want to add this is without kaiden's fix or any mods too )

Assassin's Creed III Remaster

Sword Art

links are avaliable in the op to all the presets i post

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Queen is your AC Odyssey file up to date with the game? Not sure what changes they made if any over time.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
I'm definitely downloading your AC3R config for my playthrough this week. It looks much better! And of course, I'll also play Odyssey with your QueenShade once I get to it, though I still have a few hundred ACs to beat before it.

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
Hey The Queen
I'm currently using your preset for Dark Souls 3,only got to Undead Settlement but wow, it looks so much clearer, noticing loads more stuff in the environment. :cat-heart-blob:
One small thing though, once I open the STEAM overlay, I cant access Reshade with the home key and the toggle doesnt work- reshade is still working but I cant open it.
Any ideas?

Edit: Think I've sorted it.
I use shift+tab for STEAM overlay, sometimes when I close it some games think I'm still pressing shift or tab.
If I press shift a few times, ReShade works again.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Hey The Queen
I'm currently using your preset for Dark Souls 3,only got to Undead Settlement but wow, it looks so much clearer, noticing loads more stuff in the environment. :cat-heart-blob:
One small thing though, once I open the STEAM overlay, I cant access Reshade with the home key and the toggle doesnt work- reshade is still working but I cant open it.
Any ideas?

Edit: Think I've sorted it.
I use shift+tab for STEAM overlay, sometimes when I close it some games think I'm still pressing shift or tab.
If I press shift a few times, ReShade works again.

Woo glad u sorted it and yea thats my general aim make textures a bit sharper but never too much like alot do while i also try to balance colors better.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the presets, Queen. Already put it to good use in Vesperia. Combined with Kaldaiens SpecialK for smooth frametimes, it really makes it a joy to play.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
I set up the preset for AC Odyssey earlier and I was surprised how good the regular game looks. There is a light brownish filter but it's very hard to notice when you're just playing normally. The reshade does improve it a bit though but comes at the cost of a few fps. I need to look into finding a way to get them back.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
link in op has been updated to reflect current circumstances, now seperate from the era github.

ive also added new queenshades files for

fade to silence
half life 2
elder scrolls online
borderlands

elder scrolls with queenshade

elder scrolls without queenshade

borderlands with queenshade

borderlands without queenshade

fade to silence queenshade

fade to silence without queenshade

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Despite being a lifelong PC gamer and someone who loves mods, I only just started using Reshade this week. I'm using it for Elder Scrolls Online and it's amazing what a difference it can make. I'll have to try out Queen's settings as right now I am using Uber Fidelity Suite III.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Will try to use the borderlands! Thanks Queen

Already tried and is amazing! not sure but are performance cost?

Last edited:
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
updated with injustice 2 preset.

next update shall be mk11

please feel free to reply with any games youd like to see me reshade or a game your currently playing that you may wanna see

with reshade

without reshade

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
ToV looks so much better, I need to use this when I play it.
I need to make RE2 look like that on my PC.
It's incredible how much better Vesperia looks with a bit more color and contrast to it. Together with the mod from Kaldaien to make it smoother it's really the definitive way to play it.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
updated with injustice 2 preset.

next update shall be mk11

please feel free to reply with any games youd like to see me reshade or a game your currently playing that you may wanna see

If you can, i love yakuza kiwami, monster hunter world , or something more old like cod4 hehehe

thanks for all your work!

Reactions: Deleted member 113
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
If you can, i love yakuza kiwami, monster hunter world , or something more old like cod4 hehehe

thanks for all your work!
dont have mw4 only remaster so i did that one

mw4 remaster reshade

without

reshade

without

Yakuza Kiwami reshade

without

reshade

Soul Calibur reshade

without

added them to github,