Community Resident Evil 3 Giveaway

r3n4ud

Dr. Boom Boom
Oct 17, 2018
Shit, I should be 53. That’s what happens when you work nights and don’t sleep :/
thanks Queen 👸

Last edited:

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
I kinda want it but i'm willing to wait until it can be found cheap on sale, so i won't enter this time, more chances for those who can't wait to play it!. But this is a nice giveaway Eternal Queen !

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Holy shit! No fucking way! I don't know what to say... I feel like I could never thank you enough.
Thank you so, so much.
Your generosity is truly inspiring.

Wow, it really doesn't look like I would've been able to afford it so this is insane luck, not being able to play this would've sucked hard.

I'm truly grateful, thank you Eternal Queen. I hope life is being as kind to you as you are to this community.

insane
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Horizon zero dawn is my next main giveaway, for anyone who knows when theres a game i like/heavily support my giveaways are no different, the last two i supported in this regards were yakuza 0 which i did over 300 giveaways for and sunset overdrive with 200

horizon is the next for this,

depending on releases this will be my next giveaways but could change with releases, but horizon is the next to get the insane giveaway treatment

Flips

Overwhelmingly Positive
May 12, 2019
Congrats to the winners.
Horizon zero dawn is my next main giveaway, for anyone who knows when theres a game i like/heavily support my giveaways are no different, the last two i supported in this regards were yakuza 0 which i did over 300 giveaways for and sunset overdrive with 200

depending on releases this will be my next giveaways but could change with releases, but horizon is the next to get the insane giveaway treatment
You're absolutely bonkers, Queenie :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
Congratulation to the winners, Did not have the luck with me this time either. I hold thumbs for the next time ;)

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Congrats to the winners!

Was very close this time with number 40, but alas!

Kiru

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Damn, so close with 37.

Awesome. Gift responsibly tho, we don't want you to go totally broke. :)

Reactions: lashman