Giveaway Serious Sam 4 Giveaway - aaaaaaaaa! buy it yourself

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018

back for another giveaway and this one is serious.

before i get into how to enter please take note of the specs the game requires because they are quite step due to generally how many monsters the game plans to throw at you.

Serious Sam 4 minimum specs:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: 4-core CPU @ 2.5 GHz

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: nVidia GeForce 780/970/1050 or AMD Radeon 7950/280/470 (3 GB VRAM)

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 40 GB available space

Additional Notes: Requirements are based on 720p rendering resolution at 30 FPS

Serious Sam 4 recommended specs:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: 8-core CPU @ 3.3 GHz

Memory: 16 GB RAM

Graphics: nVidia GeForce 1080/2060 or AMD Radeon Vega64/5700 (8 GB VRAM)

DirectX: Version 12

Storage: 40 GB available space

Additional Notes: Recommended APIs include DX12 and Vulkan.

the devs have stated the game will run on lower than windows 10 and some of their devs do but its just not officially supported. also the specs are a guideline and could see better performance your end.

now to enter the giveaway simply just tag me in your post wiht your entry number. please pay attention to the posts before you because entry numbers started from 1 and will then be 2 3 etc.

good luck all

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I keep forgetting this game comes out on my birthday. This month is packed, I loved the other serious sams so ill definitely give this a shot.

Thanks for the chance Serious Queen !

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Been looking forward to this one for a while, this style of shooter is perfect right now. Taking down huge waves of enemies and just kind of shutting your brain off a little sounds great to me. Especially when you get to share that experience with some friends in co-op.

However I'm not entering, just doing my usual pop in to say good luck to everyone that enters and to once again thank you for your kindness and generosity Serious Queen. :blobhug:

• Hug
Reactions: lashman
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
by the random generation of random.org the winner is

gabbo with entry 18

my ot shall be going up next tuesday for game :p

and steams shitty way of doing region sale means its now blocking me gifting game

is there another game youd be interested in gabbo horizon ? i cant gift this game due to regional pricing on steam it blocks it at payment part

Last edited:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
by the random generation of random.org the winner is

gabbo with entry 18

my ot shall be going up next tuesday for game :p

and steams shitty way of doing region sale means its now blocking me gifting game

is there another game youd be interested in gabbo horizon ? i cant gift this game due to regional pricing on steam it blocks it at payment part
Wooohoo. Thank you for the win. Feels nice even without a game.
I'll reach out to you on Steam/here about this a little later on this evening or tomorrow if that's okay :D