Community Sony's State of Play Watchalong | 26 Feb 9am AEST / 25 Feb 2pm PT (5pm ET) | Play Has No Limits (*Only on PC)

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
I think they might have extended the exclusivity deal for FF7R, as fantomena pointed out earlier.

I don't see it coming out on PC anytime soon if they're releasing an upgraded version + DLC to help boost PS5 sales.

• Disapproval
Reactions: TheTrain

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
We already knew about most of these, right? It seems EGS + PS exclusivity is happening more frequent lately. I wonder if Sony and Epic are working together for these deals.
My initial thought is anyone looking for deals is probably seeing the potential to get the maximum guarantee from taking both an Epic and Sony deal. Microsoft has Xbox and Windows Store. Taking a Microsoft deal would put the kibosh on any other deals since Microsoft would probably see it as a package deal to put it on both their console and PC platforms. Sony and Epic are not at odds.

Kuroyume

Spokes for the Wheel of Torment
Oct 21, 2018
Deathloop and Kena looked great.

The FF7 trailer was kind of amusing. They put the PS4 and PS5 versions side by side as if there was some massive difference between both versions. Meanwhile I was watching the stream in Dunkey's twitch channel and virtually everyone was like... It looks nearly identical LOL. I guess it has more fog in few scenes and looks somewhat brighter, but that was kind of a pointless thing to put them side by side like that. That aside, the Yuffie gameplay looked great.

I'm not surprised there weren't any big reveals. I don't think Sony or MS have any reasons to show off anything big while both companies still have stock shortage issues.

Reactions: lashman