Community Square Enix E3 2019 Conference | Please Be Excited

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I missed this. What did I miss? Some FFVIIR footage. Anything else?

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Outriders could be cool. Destiny-like but less GAAS and more complete out the door/small scale 3p no fake-MMO shenanigans. Maybe.

SAGA games are cool by me and Brave Exvius (mobile only?) looked like a Final Fantasy Tactics game, I'd play it if it's not freemium crap.

OP
sauce

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018
So I guess now that everyone's gone besides Nintendo, a E3 recap post is in order? I'd make one by my internet is really shitty right now, I couldn't even watch the end of the stream past the Avengers trailer.

Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
This was such a good start but then they went out with a whimper.

This E3 all around was hella whack <.<

Reactions: sauce

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I'm gonna be a hipster fuck and say that I'm quite disappointed that the spotlight is being taken by two +20 year old games.

Reactions: 「Echo」

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
So I guess now that everyone's gone besides Nintendo, a E3 recap post is in order? I'd make one by my internet is really shitty right now, I couldn't even watch the end of the stream past the Avengers trailer.
you can do one tomorrow if you want :) no rush

and thanks for making those threads - they're awesome!!!

:wd_heart:

Reactions: sauce
OP
sauce

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018
you can do one tomorrow if you want :) no rush

and thanks for making those threads - they're awesome!!!

:wd_heart:
no biggie! and yeah, i don't think i want to make a recap post cos then i'd have to skim through all the conferences to make sure i didn't miss anything 🤢

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
no biggie! and yeah, i don't think i want to make a recap post cos then i'd have to skim through all the conferences to make sure i didn't miss anything 🤢
don't do one then ... i don't think we need it tbh ... everyone who wanted to watch and follow, already did :p

but yeah - thanks again ... you're the bestest!!! :D