Deals Steam Autumn Sale | Nov 21 - Nov 27 | Questions, Hidden Gems and Recommendations

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
The Steam Autumn Sale has started today, and is set to end next Tuesday,
Besides reminiscing about the good old Russian days, you're all invited to ask for advice, point others towards hidden deals and of course, share your spoils.

Make sure to check IsThereAnyDeal before buying, since there might be better deals happening on other sites, or your desired purchase is not at an all-time low.

Once again, Steam is also running an awards event. So make sure to nominate your favs and post your personal awards here.
You'll also be able to get 100XP on your Steam Level by nominating games for each category, playing and reviewing one nominee

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
dont let early access decieve you honestly, this game is top notch with grim dawn and path of exile for arpg godness.

i cannot recommend this game enough and it really is going under the radar of many fans of the arpg genre.

another one would be
Thanks for the recs, a few more to the ever growing list of games I'll have to play.

I'm eyeing Pyre, cause it's like $2.5 with regional price. The only thing holding me off is the knowledge that I won't play it anytime soon, specially after getting Disgaea.

Reactions: lashman

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018

My suggestion if you fancy pigeons & air planes at all is this game
It's like a faster paced (At times) FTL but with bomber planes and progression that follows you along basically