|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Oh joy time to buy The Abbey for the 3rd/4th time :V
If this is the same as that edition I bought from their store yonks ago, having it on Steam is better for me to have an aditional digital backup.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh joy time to buy The Abbey for the 3rd/4th time :V
If this is the same as that edition I bought from their store yonks ago, having it on Steam is better for me to have an aditional digital backup.
it's good to have everything in one place :) that's for sure

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

Last edited:
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018

This game right here reminds me A LOT to Ultimate Ride, a game I enjoyed a lot a few (10?) years ago so yeah, nice :D

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Look, I don't really know anything about this product, aesthetic is amazing for me so I thought it would be great to share it, and this can be found on the page so I think this is a legit game:

This game created by Ilya Mazo in collaboration with well-known underground game designer Alexander Ignatov (sad3d) is a part of the "ШХД: ЗИМА" multi-platform project which consists of the book, music album, short film and theatre play.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I choose GOG for some games primarly due to getting DRM-free copies of them. Oh sure there's GOG Connect down the line, but I want to support via GOG as it's my preferred choice as a consumer.

Reactions: Mor and lashman

Deleted member 113

The dlc isn't even part of the main package? SNK pls...
Yeah, incoming high price tag for the full package confirmed. :confused:

I keep buying their games, to support their efforts, since they're one of the few old-school arcade developers still around (and they always appear to be struggling), but releasing their games months or years later, and usually charging the same price it originally launched with, or close to it, doesn't sit all too well with me.
If the games launched on PC at the same time as other platforms, I wouldn't have any problems paying the same, but waiting months or years, to a point where the games can be found for next to nothing on consoles, and still charging a premium price doesn't feel very reasonable.