|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Lately I'm not checking that much the SteamDB but MY GOD if lately there are a few (more than a few) shitty devs flooding with non-worthy content (and when I mean shit I mean completely broken products as seen in their own trailers, my god)

at the very least there's good content from time to time in the morning, but clearly not that much.

Last edited:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Lately I'm not checking that much the SteamDB but MY GOD if lately there are a few (more than a few) shitty devs flooding with non-worthy content (and when I mean shit I mean completely broken products as seen in their own trailers, my god)

at the very least there's good content from time to time in the morning, but clearly not that much.
Do you include that game about a red fridge in the crappy games? Because it does not look too bad.

Reactions: lashman
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Do you include that game about a red fridge in the crappy games? Because it does not look too bad.
OH NO NO, pages I include is because they are good, let me fix that.

EDIT: done

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Not convinced by this one, not entirely sure if it's legit or not, it's suspiciously similar to the first Division E3 trailer and it's the typical bullshot trailer but still, we will see.

(EDIT: Found a game from developer so, at the very least I can confirm they are real, game tho? still not convinced.)

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Not convinced by this one, not entirely sure if it's legit or not, it's suspiciously similar to the first Division E3 trailer and it's the typical bullshot trailer but still, we will see.
The whole opening segment looks like The Division but with the snow removed. Even by looking at the assets (buildings, roads, concretes, vehicles, etc), they look very similarly placed and designed. Though it doesn't look like a trailer, more like a heavily scripted gameplay demo. It looks too good to be true, and being published by an unknown company, apparently from Russia.

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
The whole opening segment looks like The Division but with the snow removed. Even by looking at the assets (buildings, roads, concretes, vehicles, etc), they look very similarly placed and designed. Though it doesn't look like a trailer, more like a heavily scripted gameplay demo. It looks too good to be true, and being published by an unknown company, apparently from Russia.
however the developer has published with other companies and their previous game is legit, yeah, doesn't smell quite well but I mean, Atomic Heart also seemed like a scam and they got Mick Gordon in, so.... at the very least I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: dummmyy and lashman