|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
I was trying to play catch-up, but not sure how many titles have been listed or covered in this thread. Apologies if there are duplicates, trying to only capture those that are new as of today, my time September 7th, and I can only search so many pages at a time.

Also not sure if there are any specifics on what we list here or not (other than tagging NSFW). For now, I skipped NSFW, sorry, uh checks title Honey MILF, maybe I will list you later haha.

Region locked (Mega Man/Rockman X DiVE) - https://steamdb.info/app/1582620/

____

Reason: More from the 7th
Last edited:

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
From the 6th:

The premise on this one sounds so bizarre, it is interesting haha:

From the 5th:

New Chilla's Art game:

From the 4th:

From the 3rd:

I thought this one said Seinfeld Remastered haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Cacher and Angelo

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Hello Mor, apologies for pinging you directly!!! Do we normally list all of the titles here, or do we sometimes skip over some? There were a handful I have come across that are suspect (like a timer game/app?). I had already been skipping over NSFW games since those need to be logged into to see and I would have to tag them here as well.

Konami VR game

Strange interactive 1974 film that looks borderline suspect.....

Reactions: Angelo and Cacher
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Hello Mor, apologies for pinging you directly!!! Do we normally list all of the titles here, or do we sometimes skip over some? There were a handful I have come across that are suspect (like a timer game/app?). I had already been skipping over NSFW games since those need to be logged into to see and I would have to tag them here as well.
We usually just update the store pages that have just been opened but unfortunately lash is not around here and I'm still not in the mood of checking the database all the time so this thread has slowed down as a consequence of that, your post is appreciated because it keeps this alive.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i tried to keep track of the store pages that were missed ... but had to stop after a while ... so none of those have been added in the past week or so

as for ExistentialThought's question - i generally try not to post absolutely everything ... only stuff that looks like it had at least some effort put into it (game, and store page) and might be a decent game