|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Hello and welcome to this Official Thread, the idea behind it is to share all the pages that go up from the SteamDB to the public, that means new releases, why would we do this? there are countless of gems hidden and this could be a great opportunity to discover new games.

Rules:
  • Only post pages that went up recently, the less time up, the better but if you see a page that has went up a week ago it's totally fine.
  • Post as much as you want, the more pages there are in here, the better for everyone, have you seen a game you think could be cool? share it.
  • Now that Steam has a permissive NSFW policy there's legit content with a sexual theme, you can share those too but keep those on a NSFW Spoiler so people interested can open it and those who want to avoid those can do so, but legit content with sexual themes are totally fine to share.
  • Enjoy and participate as much as you can, discover new games, share the ones you found, build something big.
November 2018 - 118
December 2018 - 170
January 2019 - 214
February 2019 - 227
March 2019 - 305
April 2019 - 230
May 2019 -

(This OP is still under construction, there will be several changes when a few things get finished, pics, sections.... but you can already start posting, please feel free to get this thing started)

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

Eastward indeed looks cool. One more added to the wishlist.
This thread and Tizoc 's recommendations threads will be the death of my wallet. :p

Reactions: lashman

Exzyleph

Dark Eroge Lord
Oct 9, 2018

Have't seen Kynseed mentioned yet.. It's a sandbox, RPG indie game from some of the Fable developers. Been playing an alpha build for over a month now, has a great deal of potential, which is why, for full disclosure, I backed the game when the developers launched a Kickstarter campaign
Thanks for sharing. It looks really promising.

I'm not keen on Early Access for this kind of game, but it'll definitely give it a shot the moment it is released for real.

Eriugam

Premium Title
Nov 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing. It looks really promising.

I'm not keen on Early Access for this kind of game, but it'll definitely give it a shot the moment it is released for real.
If you are unsure, leave it for a couple of month's to see how the development comes along. It's a three man band and they all seem very down to earth and passionate about the project

Exzyleph

Dark Eroge Lord
Oct 9, 2018
If you are unsure, leave it for a couple of month's to see how the development comes along. It's a three man band and they all seem very down to earth and passionate about the project
I'm not worried about the development, it's just that I know from experience that I am unlikely to finish a game if I have to take breaks to wait for new content.
So I'd rather wait for it to be feature complete/leave EA before I start playing.

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I got excited for a remastered Saboteur but the game looks identical to the original. Pass.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Fighting EX Layer is gonna REALLY struggle, due to pricing and especially due to its gameplay mechanics. The Gougi is nice for fun shenanigans but the core combat system is too close to the original SFEX games. If you aren't familiar with them, the gameplay will feel stiff.
I'm still getting it, at the latest during the Winter Seal, to rock my main man Darun Mister.

Reactions: lashman and Mor
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Fighting EX Layer is gonna REALLY struggle, due to pricing and especially due to its gameplay mechanics. The Gougi is nice for fun shenanigans but the core combat system is too close to the original SFEX games. If you aren't familiar with them, the gameplay will feel stiff.
I'm still getting it, at the latest during the Winter Seal, to rock my main man Darun Mister.
Yeah I feel it will flop too, unfortunately :(

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
EDIT: Damnit don't go editting posts like that...
Sorry, saw those at the very moment I published the other two pages and I thought it would be better to edit it to add them.