|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
damn man ... the descriptions sounds totally like war stories of my grand parents who lived in such borderlands .... , not realyl sure ig i should check it out :-/
Attentat was fascinating more it was ultimately about event we were teached at school in a detail ... this sounds much more personal as the "story of a small town in the Czech-German borderlands" is pretty much my family's history
check it out when it's released then :)

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Doesn't look any more advanced/refined than the old Eternal Silence mod or HL2. How can nobody make that concept as cool as it sounds already :(

Plus nobody's topped Allegiance from freaking year 2000 for team vs team space combat stuff (no FPS boarding aspect but everything else and more).

It (barely) still lives thanks to the fans that supported it with MS blessings through freeallegiance.org for years and eventually even got it on Steam.

Last edited:

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
HOLY SHIT
Those character models looks megatons better than the ones in Plankton's Robotic Revenge!
Also, they're going to include the cut content from the original game, even the Robot Squidward boss! Hot damn!
Oh, the co-op is for the horde mode, was hoping for co-op for the entire campaign. :(
Sounds like its going to be a faithful remake rather than a remaster. No dubs beyond English and German unfortunately, I would love to see them include more audio tracks such as Japanese and Korean if possible.

I still won't touch it though since THQ Nordic

Deleted member 113

Its 2 weeks out for release and his twitter account for it has like, 3 followers so it'd make sense for him to promote it somewhere :LOL:
Well, I added the game to my Steam wishlist after your post, so you already got him 1/3rd of that in a few minutes here. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reactions: Nyarlathotep

Grindwheel Games

Jun 6, 2019
Good afternoon all! Based on Nyarlathotep's recommendation, I've joined up to the forums to promote my upcoming game(s).

The first, Pale Harbour, is due for release at the end of the month. The sequel, Vile Philosophy, should have a store page up soon. The third book, Blissful Ignorance, is with the editors at the moment.

I'm an indie dev, and I've been working on these in my spare time for the past couple of years. I actually got Pale Harbour to a releasable state before my last workplace slammed down a 'no personal projects can be released' policy. I was fine to develop the stuff, just not release it! As such I got Vile Philosophy as far forward as i could while battling that particular policy. Right now I am getting them all released while I have the chance to see how well that goes.

The team size is basically myself and a friend from University working on the core engine (coding and design from my side, UI art from his) plus anyone we can get to do the page art and music. Everything was put together on my evenings, weekends and time off, although now I am between jobs things are moving way more rapidly! If you have any feedback or comments, please let me know. And feel free to wishlist the game!

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Good afternoon all! Based on Nyarlathotep's recommendation, I've joined up to the forums to promote my upcoming game(s).

The first, Pale Harbour, is due for release at the end of the month. The sequel, Vile Philosophy, should have a store page up soon. The third book, Blissful Ignorance, is with the editors at the moment.

I'm an indie dev, and I've been working on these in my spare time for the past couple of years. I actually got Pale Harbour to a releasable state before my last workplace slammed down a 'no personal projects can be released' policy. I was fine to develop the stuff, just not release it! As such I got Vile Philosophy as far forward as i could while battling that particular policy. Right now I am getting them all released while I have the chance to see how well that goes.

The team size is basically myself and a friend from University working on the core engine (coding and design from my side, UI art from his) plus anyone we can get to do the page art and music. Everything was put together on my evenings, weekends and time off, although now I am between jobs things are moving way more rapidly! If you have any feedback or comments, please let me know. And feel free to wishlist the game!
This calls for a queen giveaway

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

First of all I want to welcome you to the thread and let me congratulate you for this imminent release.

Secondly, as lashman will probably point out, we encourage self-promotion for devs, journos and creators and is more than welcome, if it helps, do it :cat-heart-blob:

Thirdly, it's a pleasure to have the dev of one of the games featured ^^

Grindwheel Games

Jun 6, 2019
First of all I want to welcome you to the thread and let me congratulate you for this imminent release.

Secondly, as lashman will probably point out, we encourage self-promotion for devs, journos and creators and is more than welcome, if it helps, do it :cat-heart-blob:

Thirdly, it's a pleasure to have the dev of one of the games featured ^^
No worries, and thanks to all the people giving thumbs up and support! I'll look into making a post about this and the upcoming titles asap. :)

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018

That policy sucks. If you're working on it in your free time, they shouldn't be allowed to forbid you from releasing it.