|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

Deleted member 113

More games than the Konami Collection and with a cheaper regional price.
The presentation is pretty good. (y)
Nice extras (soundtracks, concept art, fan newsletters, game manuals, ...), the ability to switch between the Japanese and US/World versions, at least one game lets you select between playing the arcade or console version, several modes and filters, and more. My experience so far has been very positive.

For a relatively inexpensive release with so many games (contrarily to what it says on Steam, the collection has 25 games, not 24), there's not much more you can reasonably ask for.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Almost freaked out when I couldnt find this thread amongst all the E3 news threads. Its one of my rituals that calms me. You all should sticky it one day.
Do not worry Mati, we keep doing our best with this thread no matter if there's E3 or E33 ;D
Glad you like this thread so much. :cat-heart-blob:

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Iron Galaxy got better since Arkham Knight, but to take near a year for a PC port? Are they a small team or something now? Their port work in 2018 were Crash Trilogy along with Diablo 3 for Switch.
i think the delays are purely on activision ... those ports have probably been finished for months (or they started them recently - whicever works)

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
i think the delays are purely on activision ... those ports have probably been finished for months (or they started them recently - whicever works)
Exactly, it's purely contractual, not because of the development time.

Reactions: lashman