|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

KainXVIII

DOS forever!
Dec 19, 2018
They are re-releasing free remake of Head Over Heels..for money? :steam_pig_scowling:
  1. All games from this site are free and you should not have paid for them. If you have been sold this game please inform us and contact the distributer immediately for a refund.
  2. If you wish to put our games on your website contact us first via the feedback option
  3. You cannot link to any of our games from your site without prior approval if you receive any kind of income generated from the distribution of the games, either directly or indirectly via advertising

Reactions: Mor

Deleted member 113

Where does it say the game will be for sale for its Steam release? Steam gets F2P games too. This may be a free release as well as a way to make it available to a wider audience.
I'm sure it will be a paid release, considering Piko is the publisher.
They license and purchase "old" and forgotten games and IPs, to re-release them.

But, to be honest, as long as it's an affordable price, I have no problem paying a small price for a legal re-release of the game, and simultaneously reward the efforts of the people behind that remake.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I'm sure it will be a paid release, considering Piko is the publisher.
They license and purchase "old" and forgotten games and IPs, to re-release them.

But, to be honest, as long as it's an affordable price, I have no problem paying a small price for a legal re-release of the game, and simultaneously reward the efforts of the people behind that remake.
Yeah I just noticed the Piko being the publisher. I tried to dl the original free versions but the dl links don't work for me :p

Reactions: Deleted member 113

KainXVIII

DOS forever!
Dec 19, 2018
Switchblade!
Oh, its Piko, so its again rom+emulator with shady licence? :rolleyes:
But still Switchblade! (i only played zx-spectrum version, this looks like Amiga?)

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, its Piko, so its again rom+emulator with shady licence? :rolleyes:
yeah, but honestly ... at least they're actually doing it! wish everyone else would do it as well - there are SO MANY old-ass games that DEFINITELY deserve to come back in this form (also wish they'd put those games on gog etc., not just steam)

Last edited:

KainXVIII

DOS forever!
Dec 19, 2018
Yeah I hadn't noticed piko being the publisher until it was mentioned to me.
Wonder how they got the OK to sell it though, unless this one got some noticble improvements over the free release.
New ost.

Reactions: lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com