PSA Terrible combinations

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
Turkish pepper is a strong liquorice candy flavoured with ammonium chloride, Produced by the Finnish company Fazer and popular in Northern Europe.
Yeah...I can see it not being the best.

Reactions: lashman

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
oh, so Turkish pepper isn't pepper at all... WHY NAME IT LIKE THAT GOD DAMMIT... yeah... I can see that being kinda yukky...
Chocolate with normal-ish pepper could be pretty good tho, thats why I brought up the chili chocolate in the first place

Weerez

Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
Sep 20, 2018
Weezer and Lil Wayne. Which actually happened on the song "Can't Stop Partying." I do love both artists individually, but they just do not mesh well together. Also, Ratitude was Weezer's very worst album. It was when they tried to emulate radio pop rock of the time like All American Rejects and failed horribly. Weezer has always been radio friendly (besides maybe Pinkerton, but even that's not nearly as inaccessible as the likes of Anal Cunt or Hanatarash and is still very much a power pop album, just with some wonderful rougher edges than the normal power pop fare) and has contained delicious pop hooks since day one, but this garbage album represents them at their glossiest, sleekest, and most obvious corporate radio rock sounding, and it was clear that Rivers Cuomo was desperate to keep the band relevant by appealing to the lowest common denominator. Combine that with a rapper who adds nothing meaningful to the track, and you have yourself a loser.

Last edited:
OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
It's my thread. Schnitzel tried to derail it in to good combinations and likeable things. I just fixed it.
Post automatically merged:

Terrible combination; Dogs and vomit.

Or is it... :unsure:

Last edited: