Opinion The Definitive Eggsperience

The definitive eggsperience

• Total voters

Hektor

Degenerate and Proud
Nov 1, 2018
Sunny-side Up:

There is nothing more amazing about egg than cutting into the yolk and seeing how it runs.
A big upside about serving egg like this is the way you preserve two distinct, different flavors between the eggwhite and the yolk.

Personally, i'm mostly eating it for breakfast with basic pepper and salt on top and some bread and sausage on the side,

Scrambled:

A more singular experience, a single flavor across the mash.

Personally, i only ever eat scrambled egg when it's on the same plate as a nice fish, creamy spinach and mashed potatoes.

Boiled egg:

Let's get real, people that eat their egg like this are just pretentious.

Last edited:

Teggy

Patiently waiting for Wet 2
Dec 2, 2018
Kind of changes the nutritional value, but fluffy scrambled eggs made with butter and milk are hard to beat.

Firewithin

Dec 19, 2018
out of those three its scrambled for sure. cant stand a runny yolk on sunny side, over easy, etc.

but a good fried egg on a breakfast sandwich is always good too

Milena

Slow Player
Jan 4, 2019
I usually make them sunny-side up, but separating eggwhites and yolks, as I love my yolks barely cooked, but I can't stand runny whites.

† Echo †

漂う夢のまにまに
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I like soft-boiled, no salt, just a bit of paprika. I remember the Limited Edition of Killer Is Dead (physical copy) came with a surprisingly accurate recipe and time for soft-boiled eggs.

Sunny-side is okay too if you're gonna have some type of bread or toast also with breakfast. :coffee: