Community The humor thread - Here comes the fun

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
This is actually a discussion in Germany for the last month or so. With the 9€ Ticket from June to August, you can travel wherever you want within Germany with public transport (excluded are Highspeed rail) it would normally cost hundreds of €, dependent on where you are located.
So, when it was first mentioned, some "stars" and rich people were "concerned" that the rabble and peasants would flood the high-society island. (it is a very pricey and exclusive island in the north sea)

So what does the Internet do? Creating the Operation "storm Sylt", of course.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
So whoever did this:
  1. Hard boiled an egg
  2. Waited for it to cool down
  3. Prepared the batter of a whole cake on the side
  4. Dropped the batter on the mold
  5. Dropped the cooled egg inside the batter making sure it is completely covered
  6. Baked the whole thing in the oven
  7. Took it out and waited for it to cool down
  8. Added frosting on top
  9. Added sprinkles
  10. Cut the whole thing in half
  11. Took a picture
  12. Added a caption with a bad dad joke for internet points
I have no idea who they are but I admire their dedication.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Germans understand

Ive never been to a Netto shop, but I of course know Aldi – theyre called "Hofer" here and theyre about the same in terms of scanning speed. And I visited an Edeka once in...Leipzig, I think? Not a bad shop, not a great one either.

~

@ second video:

Foil Arms and Hog are great, check out their YT videos :)

~

I once again need someone to explain the Lego + Death Metal thing to me, please :)

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman and Kyougar

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I once again need someone to explain the Lego + Death Metal thing to me, please :)
I may be missing something there, but I interpreted the joke as someone seemingly looking like a "normal" person listening to black metal and playing with legos.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I may be missing something there, but I interpreted the joke as someone seemingly looking like a "normal" person listening to black metal and playing with legos.
ah, yeah, thats what i thought, which is why i was confused :)
as a normal-looking person that also listens to black metal, i didnt get the joke tho :)

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman