Community The humor thread - Here comes the fun

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I usually don't post too many videos in a single post but believe me this time, I have to post them all:
This is a work of art, not only that the author is clearly ahead of it's time and they evoke a new way to interpret dadaist works. The whole compilation of skibidi toilet, or as I like to call the "skibidi cinematic universe" and commonly shortened as SCU is an amalgamation of social criticism and I feel bad for the masses that will miss the nuance that is going on in each iteration. Many will just watch that masterpiece and think "another funny video made on GMOD lmao" but there is a lot more to it as I said previously.

It shows a struggle of power between two different factions, both of them with it's own agency and world vision and they can't live together it goes against what they believe!

The skibidi toilet represents the human evolution while the came heads are trying to maintain their hegemony over the society and will not accept anyone who defies their structure of power, but while they may have the money on their side the skibidi toilets have the numbers. They organized, worked together and now are trying to oppose that dictatorial regime.

Skibidi Dop Dop Yes Yes Yes brothers and sisters,
Skibidi Dop Dop Yes Yes Yes brother and sisters

This phrase will echo through time and will inspire all the generations, long live the absurdism as it will guide us through these darkest times.