Community The humor thread - Here comes the fun

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
The world is often a dark, ugly, scary place. So let's make this thread our safe haven, our refuge where we can hide and share funny stuff among each other. Written jokes, hilarious pictures, funny videos, blooper gifs, silly memes, you name it. Everything goes here.

I'll start with a few random pics:

Xiaomi

The Texas Hammer
May 12, 2019
Taiwan
Been watching a lot of Limmy's Show again recently. These two sketches got me pretty good (warning: Scottish accents).

Reactions: lashman

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
The world is often a dark, ugly, scary place. So let's make this thread our safe haven, our refuge where we can hide and share funny stuff among each other. Written jokes, hilarious pictures, funny videos, blooper gifs, silly memes, you name it. Everything goes here.

I'll start with a few random pics:
Great idea for a thread! Humor can sometimes be the best cure.

Hopefully cute/funny and possibly old works too since most of mine are probably going to be funny animal gifs or videos. Which probably comes as no surprise to some but hey, I gotta stay on brand, right? :p

OP
RionaaM

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Great idea for a thread! Humor can sometimes be the best cure.

Hopefully cute/funny and possibly old works too since most of mine are probably going to be funny animal gifs or videos. Which probably comes as no surprise to some but hey, I gotta stay on brand, right? :p

Whoa, I thought he was pulling the doggo's tongue at first, and I was shocked. Glad to see it's a toy and not animal abuse, now I'm laughing :LOL:

guek

Mar 22, 2019
So is this the thread where i should post all my bad attempts at memes? :xb_dpadu:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
This is the "Door Spring Cat Alarm" video i always remember, i think there was a bunch of posts in a thread somewhere but this stuck out to me. How many of you get Deja Vu from this? lol!

My cat Boo has the terrible habit of messing with the door stop to wake us up early in the morning. He doesn't do it because he's hungry, he does it because he feels lonely. When he flicks the door stop it scares the crap out of us and we wake up right away. (By Weslley Cavalcante)

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
Hey,

While I was mak

Edit: huh? for some reason 90% of my post got deleted (maybe I did something with my smartphone...). I'll have to rewrite it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman