Community The Visual Novel Council | All Choices Lead To Here

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Wasn’t that the Switch exclusive content ?
No, it wasn't.

The console-exclusive content is "Fata Morgana Short Stories".

Seventh Lair is basically a skit episode, not unlike the cast commentary bit in Higurashi, for example.

• Hug
Reactions: Li Kao

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I don't want to ask too much, as we will fucking finally have Chaos;Head at least on some platforms (and I believe on PC, it's just the typical layered release imho), but I also want Occultic;Nine :drinking-blob:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I don't want to ask too much, as we will fucking finally have Chaos;Head at least on some platforms (and I believe on PC, it's just the typical layered release imho), but I also want Occultic;Nine :drinking-blob:
They promised a Switch port of Occultic;Nine with added content during the early life of the console. Well, still haven't show anything yet. :ROFLMAO:

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
For some reason there's no release date in that trailer but on their official site it says July 28th.

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
Phew, finished muramasa! 70 hours it seems...
I've enjoyed it, I didn't feel the lenght honestly, I guess it was well paced (maaaybe a little bit in the really final part).
Only thing that at the moment drags it down a little are the H-scenes, they were really not necessary. I complete agree with this random reddit user:
Full Metal Daemon, at least imo, is a VN that really didnt need the H scenes, and they felt like they were shoved into the game because there was a necessity to have H scenes, and not because it actually did anything for the story.
Apart from that, I don't have particular issues and liked it. I guess it's in the 2nd or 3rd spot right now.

edit: and I can't see the last CG. I unlocked them all,
saw all the tsurugi stats
but it still not showing. Can someone link it to me? I'm curious now

Last edited:

skLaFarebear

MetaMember
Dec 4, 2019
Phew, finished muramasa! 70 hours it seems...
I've enjoyed it, I didn't feel the lenght honestly, I guess it was well paced (maaaybe a little bit in the really final part).
Only thing that at the moment drags it down a little are the H-scenes, they were really not necessary. I complete agree with this random reddit user:

Apart from that, I don't have particular issues and liked it. I guess it's in the 2nd or 3rd spot right now.

edit: and I can't see the last CG. I unlocked them all,
saw all the tsurugi stats
but it still not showing. Can someone link it to me? I'm curious now
It's just an art shot with the heroines and some of the side characters, spoilering just in case

I think someone mentioned you need to check all the stats of all the tsurugi in the database and that's how they got it to appear.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Snakethesniper When you say 70 hours, you are talking all routes ? :astonished-face:

Plz Jast, Deck support !

Last edited:

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone tried Baldr Sky on Deck (it’s technically unsupported)? Just bought it and not sure if I should wait for my Deck or just start it now.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I heard the original game was pretty messed-up. Are they really prepare to release it for console? Anyway, coming to Switch and Steam (according to official page).

Edit: Oh, it isn't even in production yet. Starting development next year.

Another edit: The tweet says releasing in Srping 2023, but the official site says beginning production next year. Ok, which one is the April Fools' joke?

Last edited:
  • Gib
  • Comfy
Reactions: 「Echo」 and Kvik

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I took a gander at the new translation just for a laugh.

The glossary on mouseover is a nice feature, but that's not how you are supposed to use it. :flare_lmao:

JRPGs did not invent mimic. :flare_lmao:

Anyway, the script is still rough. Most sentences read awkwardly, so I think it still needs another editing pass or two. I also dislike that they kept the honorifics. :flare_sleepy:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
The gochisousama thing has high keikaku energy. It's redundant, at that.

• Evil
Reactions: Kvik

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
Mangagamer website is such garbage, I'm trying to download all the adult patches they have and if I change page it reset the category selection from adult patch to everything so you gotta sift through all the free crap to find what you wanna download

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Grabbed AXL pack from the spring sale on Fanza. I mainly want to play Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate but it would be fun to check out the others as well.

Oh, and I tried Magpie to upscale the image quality for the very first time. Wow, I am impressed! This is such a game changer.

Last edited:
  • Comfy

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I got the email too but didn't have the chance to browse yet. I want to pick up Kamaitachi no Yoru but they rarely get discounted. :flare_think:
Yeah, some of these discounts are also pretty lacking, too. The sale lasts for a month so maybe they will add more titles in the coming weeks? Japanese yen is very low lately so I don't mind buying more,

• Comfy

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
I'm appalled that Meteor World Actor is still Johren exclusive given the shit condition of that store or at least the DRM on some games

• This!
Reactions: 「Echo」

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I couldn't stop reading Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate. No wonder it is regarded as a classic in the crossdressing genre. Shuuji / Taeko is also a great protag,

Very tempted to pick up the sequel...

Edit: Finished Ren route. I like the character in common route but in her own route she was pretty weak. Wasted potential sadly.

Last edited:
  • Gib
  • Comfy
Reactions: Kvik and 「Echo」

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Maybe when Hollow Moon finished with their project, inserting the EN script into the Switch version won't be outside the realm of possibility, since I'm 99% sure they're all using the same engine (Kiriri)

EDIT: I didn't read the tweet properly. :flare_lmao:

Speaking of which, how's the Tsuki Remake translation project coming along?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 「Echo」