|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Imagine hating on Pikamee.

My Sana patches turned up this morning, i'm going to store one and look at a way to put the other one onto my daybag but i might wait until i buy a new bag, then get some stickybacked velcro and velcro it to my backpack or i'll just say whatever and sew it on.

I'm also considering getting a Hakos Baelz case from a seller on Amazon but if i don't i'll be looking for an Azki or Sana 3D model that i can pose and scale and then 3D Print and use as a prop for my GPU in my current case.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
If you're interested in Touhou then Tenma has a collab stream with Lumi where she will learn about Touhou Lore.
It's on Twitch but there's a youtube waiting room for it.

Yura's building a gunpla - Pt 2

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
New agency - Project F - Debuts are today... soon.

Pokemon Metronome Tournament in a few hours...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
IdolEN New Members Debut watchalong on now

IdolEN New Group -

Also Phase Connect Alias have a FANSA cover premiere at 10pm GMT...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami is having the first of a couple of Boss Theme Listenalong streams.

There were 130 submissions for Retro Game Boss Themes so this will go for a couple of episodes i reckon.
Basically Ami plays tunes and we have a chat. They're fun and good for background tabs.

Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Tee hee hee, Letty has her Youtube Shorts game on point.

Finana outfit reveal on now.

Ina's 3D showcase is on in 45 minutes... 10k in pre-chat.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara joins HoloID for a Mario Party Offcollab.

Ear Danger: 1hr 45 mins for a minute or two is pure high-pitched chaos. You have been warned.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh, i wonder why Ophelie made the video private? I'll check the channel and up date later on.
For now have a short... video... and VTuber but we'll leave that for another video... short.

Obake PAM is celebrating her TWO YEAR Anniversary by travelling around different Play Asia offices for some behind the scenes insights and ... wait for it.... drumroll... A TOUR OF THE WAREHOUSE!

Her Anniversary is today but she's travelling so the proper celebrations start next week and i'm sure it's not going to be as dry and boring as it sounds.
The nerd in me is also kinda interested in how much stuff PA have in stock.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
After 2 months Araka Luto is bacc, baby!
She had an extended hiatus due to a multitude of issues but thankfully none were health related and now she's back... sorta.
Apparently her ISP is trash at the moment so she'll be video shitposting for a while.

Rejoice the Kusogaki, Printer Seagull Demon is back!

Luto and Rita also have a great bond as genmates in PRISM Project.

I think this may be my favorite cover of this track.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina is back after a week and is having another handcam zatsudan (chatting) stream where she fixes one of her bags or backpacks.
Lats time was her beloved Overwatch backpack and this time it's her Chopper (One Piece) Bag which looks a bit wrecked.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Calli announced she's performing at an Apex Tournament, i think it's the same one Mumei has pulled out of due to things going on, but the performance isn't archived so that's one to watch out for.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami just released her cover of Shiki No Uta by Minmi and Nujabes from Samurai Champloo, cool AF.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
New american VTuber Agency have their debuts today/tomorrow.

Another Reimu cooking stream, this time it's Fajitas, Reimu style.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Vesper has returned from his 24 hour Fallout New Vegas endurance run with a, so far, 5 hour SOMA run.

Looks like the EIEN Project is taking another swing at some debuts that were scuffed by technical difficulties this weekend.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Awwww, Hugs for Pikamee.
Wow all her content will be deleted, no grace period?
She has a history of being bullied through her life so i assume it just got to her badly this time.

The only happy things i can take away from this is that i am glad we had the time we spent with her, i wish her the best for her future endeavors and i know that there will be a lot of support from VTuber colleagues and friends helping her get through it.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I should have been clearer. Usually there's a few weeks or months after someone graduates before their content is deleted/privated but it seems like it's day-and-date for Pikamee. I suspect there's some monetization or contractual ruling at play there.

Reactions: ezodagrom