|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Haven't had internet at home for a few days and work has been busy so i haven't posted much recently.

Phase Connect have a 2nd Anniversary song premiere!

Kiara got all emotional today when she had her first raid, she was happy even though it was Vesper from Tempus! lol

two cinnamonrolls are collabing in a while, Ami and Nanamona, both are great, really sweet but with a dash of gremlin now and then, love 'em.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina and Shiki knocking it out of the park with this one. A big choir and solid performances from Pina & Shiki whoooooooooo.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Phase Connect Rie has a new original song premiere in a few hours!

PRISM Project going for it!
Gen 6 a few weeks ago, two male agents last week and now they've announced Gen 7!
It looks like they have taken a group of indies under their wing as they are already fairly well established looking at their youtube channels.

PRISM Project Gen 7:
Mako Sameshima - PRISM Gen 7
Nana Asteria - PRISM Gen 7
Oumiya Emma - PRISM Gen 7

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
NijiEN Debut streams too!

PRISM Gen 3 Off-Collab having a Maid Cafe theme.
Unfortunately Pina can't be there as she's on hiatus for the moment but she's back in a few weeks.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
The new NijiEN boys are having their Debut 2.0 streams, these are just chatting streams from what i can tell so i still think "Debut 2.0" is a stupid name unless their initial debuts were so scuffed they have to redebut but that's just my thoughts.

The third, Yu Q. Wilson doesn't have a waiting room up yet.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Shiki from PRISM Project has just announced she has a record deal with actual Sony Music!

Her first release is "Hanahaki Syndrome" on the 12th July!
She thinks she's the 2nd EN Vtuber with a major deal and the first under Sony Music label.

Congratulations, Shiki!!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
That was sudden, i wonder if she'll go back to Twitch streaming?
Sad news, i liked her streams.

tldr; Leaving to do her own thing and go her own way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gintaro

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
As a certified Hag lover, this is the saddest thing I've woken up to in a while. Then I had to babysit my sisters kids while her and her husband attended a funeral. Rough day. Rough rough day...

When she pops up somewhere else down the road, I hope I can find Nina again quick. Her game choices were always so unique, and her tangets were the best. Who else is gonna play Mount and Blade/Kenshi on stream??

Vtuber field is full of girls who embrace age regression and act like kids... Nina was always a breath of fresh air in that regard. She'll be sorely missed.
😭

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Big Phase Connect Anniversary Collab starting soon...

Tenma POV...

HoloDex Multiview...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami PRISM has a new cover out... trailer up now, full release before the Gen 7 debuts.

PRISM Gen 7 Debuts start in a couple of hours...

I said before that Gen 7 PRISM are indies that are joining PRISM, they get to keep their original ... well, everything.
They are just under PRISM now. It's great, i hope they will be happy and PRISM keeps getting stronger!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Vesper has his new 2.0 Design Reveal on now...

And let's get HYPED for ... AZKi's 5th Birthday Live is on in a few hours!

Member's only Encore follows ⚒AZKI LOVE ⚒

... and yes, it is her 5th Birthday. Debut November 2018, so 2019 was 1st Brithday and so on. Time Flies!

Felicia, possibly my favorite AZKi track...

Fake Fake Fake is another banger and another track with deeper meanings.

Inochi is probably the track that most people will recognize and really helped her and Hololive as it was used in an Azur Lane crossover collab.

Also... the track she performed on Kiara's Holotalk Chat Show.

The AZKi project was due to end but they decided to follow Route B and continue on!
INNK Music was wrapped up and AZKi would go on to join Hololive properly and she has gone from strength to strength.
Afterglow was her saying goodbye to that chapter but we are the Pioneers so we carry on this journey into the future, following where AZKi leads us.

... and the collabs and amazing songs just don't stop!

That's just a random selection. She is obviously one of the more prolific singers in Hololive. Go check her out!

10 minutes in and 44k watching, the Encore waiting room is buzzing with green notices as people join membership for the post-show.
Nearly 45k in the time it took me to type this. Go, AZKi, GOOO!
49k watching!
58k watching and a duet with Sora!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
AZKi has a Major Debut with HMV & Victor Entertainment like Sora!
Also, some AZKi merch. B2 Tapestry, Keychain, Duffel Bag, Cap, Voice Pack.

New MV tomorrow!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
For those of you new to Holo, Luna has been streaming herself learning and practising Piano for a long time and even has an Electone and now she is streaming herself playing with handcam. Enjoy. Lots of Ghibli tracks and themes.

She uses an Electone ELC02 and even has a Luna inspired model available. She has a lot of collabs with Yamaha, i think she might be an ambassador of sorts too.

It's mad as hell!

Luna herself did a watchalong and reaction to the showcase too.

Hololive summer 2023 has started, here's the MV.

HoloEN official 3D animations for memorable moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloEN Concert this weekend... have to say i totally forgot until it was too late but i expect there's going to be a ton of videos, reports and highlights to come.

e.g.

Following on from a couple of Phase Connect streams a while ago, EIEN have the same/similar topic.

Kiara Birthday Countdown...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Chatting/Zatsu for a bit then Ami will be listening to user submitted VGM, always a great time when she does these.

Ami is a retro gamer so all the things will be 2004 and before.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
VR Chat theatre production was in my queue too... interesting. I've seen a couple of things like this, i wouldn't mind gettinginto VR Chat and seeing one "Live".

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Jun from PRISM has an anniversary endurance stream going on...

Rin & Reiny & Mums stream just started...

Panko 'bouta get horrified by chat's cooking submissions? Who knows... yet.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
AZKi & Chloe singing stream postponed until 18th due to AZKi not feeling well.

Collab in a bit... looks like Ame forgor as the Watson Weekly stream is 20+ minutes late. lol

Ame just posted... had alarm problems lol, Watson Weekly will be after the collab...

Phase Connect having a vacation collab zatsu...

Last edited:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com

[Notice] Thank you always for your continued support. All activities of Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper from HOLOSTARS English including live streaming will be stopped for a while. Apologies for the inconvenience to those who have been looking forward to their performances.
I know there's only so much they can say in announcements like this, but, this time they couldn't be more vague... :/

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hmmm, the wording is odd. Last time Vesper was suspended they said so explicitely. Saying activities have stopped could be for an innocuous reason.

Reddit - Hololive - Vesper and Axel discussion

Vesper's previous suspension announcement:
Notice
Effective immediately, the accounts of talent Noir Vesper from HOLOSTARS EN will be stopping all activities for two weeks as a result of his internal misconduct within hololive Production.
Please understand that there may be changes to some pre-announced activities.
This one:
Notice
Thank you always for your continued support.
All activities of Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper from HOLOSTARS English including live streaming will be stopped for a while.
Apologies for the inconvenience to those who have been looking forward to their performances.

• This!
Reactions: ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
"30 most viewed song in half month 2023/6/27~7/11【hololive】"

Ninisani EN Concerts and Meet&Greet details

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I don't think Cover would be too happy about that... like not happy at all.

Shiki's Major Debut with Sony Music song MV was delayed 24 hours to polish the video some more so the debut is at 3am tomorrow BST.

So happy for her, everyone has been working behind the scenes for a long time to make this happen. I really hope she does well, she's great fun.
I hope she gets a boost of viewers but selfishly also don't want her to as she will lose the comfyness her streams have at the moment.
Nah, i wish her all the success she can handle!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PlateUp collab with Jun of PRISM and Reiny!, Utano Pandora! and Xiulan Long ( who i don't know )
Love to see it!

Pomu Party! Kiawa just turned up...

Kiara is like "Should i wrap it up so you can talk to NijiEN?"
Elira in chat:
Elira Pendora 【NIJISANJI EN】
NIJIEN TALKS EVERY DAY KIARA, DO NOT WORRY, TALK FOREVER

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pomu organized an absolutely massive NijiEN collab song for her birthday:
Yeah, she mentioned it in her birthday stream towards the end. She said please watch the cover as it was expensive and hard work to organise. Instead of buying a car she made the cover! She said her existing car is fine but please listen to the cover, she also said she didn't ask for reimbursment as it was her idea and project, bless her.
I can easily see this cover being expensive.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Unarchived Council Karaoke Relay and collab has started!

The beegSMOL collab is archived and an announcement.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Jun from PRISM got invited to another collab by Pandora and Reiny and Xuilan during their Plate-Up collab yesterday.
Love the thumbnail.

4 uk vtubers, yay!

SANA PLUSHIEEEEEEEE~!

UK/EU etc page on Geekjack!

PRISM in Akihabara to promote their 2nd Anniversary song.

Last edited: