Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
  • Sad
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Sad news but we still have a few weeks and a ton of collabs as she's announced a collab-a-thon so they should be fun.
I'll stay a Sanallitte until the end and we'll always have Neighbular and Yagoo's complete bewilderment at the Horse Birthing request.

Lots of sadness in Council at the moment and also Ina, Kiara and Watame tweeted that Sana would always be a friend.

I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine, i think she had too many outside commitments to maintain streaming consistently and also her back injury can't have helped. I wouldn't be surprised to see her art popup in the future too. I'm sure she'll get commissions/requests from Holomems.

Poor Pako-pappa, they were having a great time being a vtuber parent but like a parent they support whatever choices she has to make.

Relevant to Sana and her interests... This was released just after 1am.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yup, it's her "original" life. Still very active on Twitter but not Twitch which fits in with her busy worklife outside of streaming and her recent injuries stopping her streaming as often.

PRISM Project & CrunchyRoll team up at the Crunchyroll Fest...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Lumi and Yuri who recently joined Phase Connect as "Phase Invaders" have released their cover - Tiny Stars

Strewth! An Aussie HoloCollab tomorrow at 10am BST

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I love how all three servers have their own identity. JP is chaos, EN is a wild country garden and ID is architectural. It's great.
It's a HoloID Collab exploring with HoloJP. Mio, Watame, Kyori, Kazama & Botaaaaaan are loving it.

Risu's Euro Truck Sim streams have been a joy. A nice mix of panik and kalm and Risu singing and humming to herself as she tries to avoid Isekai'ing too many people along the way.
This is the latest one but there's two others from earlier on in the week that are good fun. I have them on in the background and Risu switches between ID & EN with a bit of JP often enough for everyone to get involved and know what's going on. She's great.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Rosemi has the first stream in the Obsydia 1st Anniversary Relay....

The new VShojo JP Vtuber debuted and it was great, apparently.
Unfortunately, they're over on Twitch so i missed it.

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I was about to post that the #OBSYD1YEAH stream is pretty fun so far... and now the stream broke.

Edit: it's back... and Petra is right-nostriled.

• Toucan

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So no-one has an excuse here's the rest of the streams....

and Clipper's Corner have a celebration video afterwards.

edit:
Fun fact.
We do breathe through one nostril at a time.
The time period is different for everyone but we alter the "Dominant" nostril every 15 minutes to 2 hours and some people use one nostril for longer periods than the other. Humans be built odd.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Didn't Selen tweet that she has a bunch of stuff to drop? I'd expect an outfit to be one of them.

Also, Hololive Tempus countdown hits zero in an hour - 2am BST.
I will probably be asleep by then so i'll catch it and the rest of Obsydia's streams tomorrow.

Rosemi has new room, new OG song soon ( Rosemi played a 30 sec preview )... Rosemi forgot to actually raid Petra so told chat to "Just go to Petra's stream" lol.

Hololive Tempus - Holostars EN debut 22 & 23 July

There's a pop-out menu on the right-side of the site with info on each of the 4 members.

Two new videos too.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Selen has a "Behind The Scenes" stream later on. These are usually worth a watch.

Clips from the HoloID & HoloJP Server Portal build and visit are starting to appear.

I watched the Moona tour stream and HoloJP were loving the ID server.
I think it's because all 3 servers have their own personalities that they all seem very different.

I was thinking ... JP is like the busy city, EN is like the countryside and suburb/town and ID is like the place you go on holiday.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kanade Mimi has her 2022 Cat Street Tokyo event going on. It's her yearly "Tour"

This young indonesian dude out there making decent metal covers of Hololive tracks.
Of course this was the one that i noticed first.

but this is pretty damned good.

The original songs, both are really good.

Reine is a total certified mechanical keyboard nerd.
Aside from plenty of chatting about her hobby, she has done streams where she builds her keyboard while chatting ( so has Moona ), built a keyboard for Kiara and now put together a mongrel board while she waits for parts and has been playing HoloTyping for keyboard ASMR streams.

If you're interested in japanese then i think you should have a look. There's jp&romanji option and an english only option. Go for it.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
GAMERS having fun with EDF jank.

Council going to settle scores with the Ender Dragon with Sana 'cos they missed the first run.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Sana and Fauna found the "HoloEN Hole"

Kaela and Sana's collab was great...

But Mel and Sana's collab was just joyous. I'll try to find some clips. the streams are linked above. Watch 'em, they're great.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Towa and Reine's cover stream is up... premiere on friday 22nd 2pm BST.

Sana & Kronii & Moona MC Collab - 2am BST

They're brining in the big Guns - MoonArchitect & Kronii

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Midnight BST

Selen Behind the scenes pt 2

New MV

And Sana's final solo stream...

It's effectively a zatsudan with Universe Sandbox in the background and the situation sounds ... complicated.
I think she wants to explain what's going on but it would expose too much.

Her two collabs for today were unfortunately postponed/cancelled.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Sana Tower!

Moona was MVP and Kronii was awesome for helping and being so much fun!
They then went for a tour around HoloID server which is an amazing place.

Petra cover released...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Sora has just released a new cover and i think her voice is much improved in the last year. She's really growing her deeper register and the training is paying off big time. This is great.

Flare has just bumped into Moona on the HoloID MC Server and Moona is SUPER jealous of Flare's "Fancy Wings". Flare has the red, gold and purple cloak/elytra pattern from "The Big Move" where those of us on Mpjang accounts were migrated to MS accounts and got fancy cloaks as part of the deal.
Moona must have been playing on an MS account all along or she'd have the pattern too.

Calli unveiled a new 3D outfit during her concert earlier. Myth turned up for a song also.

Towa's new outfit looks great.

Last edited:
Reactions: ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
This should be interesting Aoi and Sara from PRISM Project are exchanging slang, Aussie with JP.

I was dipping in and out of her streams before but i was gifted a sub for Maru Nanamona of VERSE and she's really nice. Pretty chill but fun and had a couple of great collabs with Pina. She's JP but also speaks english so it's easy to keep up with what's going on.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Boogey Voxx released a new cover and it's great. Such a hard working team. Love 'em.

Apparently they just say "Hicka"... i can see why.

Sana's Pappa, Pako, has made some awesome drawings for us...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Big weekend with Holostars EN & Nijisanji EN having debuts.
Holostars Tempus is the first EN gen of Holostars. Ollie and Bae are having a watchalong and Magni fans have already annoyed the hell out of people by turning "Magging" viral on twitter... even Yagoo got involved. lol

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Niji6EN - Iluna - debut at stupid o'clock this morning so i hope you all enjoy it.

Selen & Alban having a watchalong

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Selen, Pomu and Enna are playing Apex. On controller. Pomu and Enna are carrying.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Awww yisssss. Risu is back in the truck. Great streams to have on in the background at work. Really comfy.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I assume that's some kind of Gacha Card for PSO2NGS?

Watame is building BEEG SANA in DoDoDoTown, bless her.

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I assume that's some kind of Gacha Card for PSO2NGS?
Yeah, gacha with their outfits, hairstyles, accessories (like Ina's tentacles), and there's also a possibility of voice tickets (using their voices in our player characters for in-game actions such as attacking).

Each of those are individual items, so to get everything players have to play the gacha multiple times, but, players that get items they don't want or get repeated items can sell them in the player shops for in-game currency, which means that free players can use in-game currency to buy the gacha items from other players (though popular items are expensive).

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami is having a couple of extra break days each week during the weeks ahead but she has stuff to post.
Starting with this awesome cover!