|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
New agency on Twitch got some talent in to make their MV. They debut next week i think, 9th & 10th Sept.
One of them has same modeller as Selen and Elira apparently.

edit:
Some good vibes in a HoloEN, HoloID & HoloTempus Valorant collab... there's a couple of noobs on the team but they're having fun.

The stream...

The aftermath...

Last edited:
  • Toucan
Reactions: ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

I...

UI Mama's Annual Summer Chat Lottery is here aka Shigure Ui tries to fight the tide of chaotic stupid that her chat is channeling during these events.
She never wins... Chat has been saving up this gremlin energy for the whole year.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

They've come a long way since their debut. Gen 2 of Phase Connect are really strong.
I watch Panko and Shiina a lot.

HoloID have an announcement on the 10th

There's also a lot of great karaoke. Tenma's return karaoke was a ton of fun.
Ophelia Midnight from VReverie has an ongoing "Road to 10k" unarchived karaoke that is a good time. She's about 60 away from goal.
Oh wow, she's got a bit of a love for showsongs and opera as well.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I meant to post that yesterday but couldn't find the mod source. Hopefully someone can take the Hololive MMD models and import them too.

Idol-HE are launching their Idol-EN branch and have a debut teaser later...

Ina has a bunch of collabs this week. Rust with Calli, Big Brain with Kronii and a collab with Kiara on the 11th.
Speaking of collabs... Ame has caused a stir! She's daring to have a collab with TEMPUS!

Basically she's said the collabs will happen, you can choose not to watch them if you don't like it but don't be jerks and ruin other people's fun.
Come back when there's streams you do want to watch.

It's the Fubuki, Matsuri, Holo ID stance. Deal with it or go. More collab partners means more fun and variety as far as they are concerned but collabs with Tempus won't be the only content so chill out.
Some people have been buying superchats and leaving snarky or nasty messages, Ame just called them free-money lol.
If you're going to be a jerk about it you will be ignored.

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Crossover post - Hatsune Miku concert from the 4th Sept is up.
Don't think we have anywhere for vocaloid so here will do.

Shiori has a cover collab with Tomo from Tsunderia and Aoi and Shiki from PRISM.

I have not heard of them but RealCorpTV had two first gen VTubers with their debuts today.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
RealCorp split debuts between Youtube and Twitch it seems.
Two more debuts on Twitch just now.

... and unrelated but debut today after a year of content a Military Mare VTuber?

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pochi-Sensei, had us worried for a bit as she had a "karaoke and announcement" stream but thatkfully she has just announced she is getting a new Live2D model soon and will be using her real voice when she streams. As Pochi would say "WAOW", heh.

So glad she's having fun and carrying on with this VTuber lark for a while longer at least.

Apparently Nene has broken a bone, she found out after chat & twitter told her to go to the hospital and get checked out after she had been complaining about pain for a while. Hope it mends quickly, Nene.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Doh, i got caught up watching it and forgot to post, ha!
4k version will be uploaded later apparently. I'll probably grab that and try to watch on my headset.

Ooof, Miko taking hits

Talking of Miko... lol, she never changes.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kvik Might be worth checking Amazon for HoloPro stuff in your neck of the woods. I was having issues the other day but it looks set up now on Amazon UK at least. There's a bunch of designs and the links are set up and work properly now.
e.g.

HoloSus?

Last edited:
  • Comfy
Reactions: Kvik

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Is this official merch? I can't find the SKU on Amazon AU. They could be using a different SKU though.
Yes it's official.
Shop - HoloPro - Amazon-on-demand Links

It appeared on Amazon US last week and there were some links on AzUK but some were broken and there was no HoloPro page but i checked again today and it all seems up and running.

I don't know if Aus would be on the EN page or linked from the JP Store instead?

• Comfy

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Well, let's wait a few days (weeks?), maybe they'll turn up eventually. :flare_lmao:

Still, I'm not too keen on a white tee. :flare_think:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kvik The TEMPUS tees are available in black, it's just the Hologra designs that are white tees.

I bought the Vesper tee and the Botan Racing one. If they are any good i'll pick up the Flare Bang! and the FBK "Space Fox" tees.

Last edited:
  • Comfy

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
The first part of the Holo Worms tournament is happening. The stream itself is fun enough, but not something I would watch consistently. But this commentary stream is exceedingly entertaining:

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yup, Ame, Calli, Reine, Altare, Axel are taking part in this round.
Anme's POV and she and Reine have a grudge going on already lol.

It's 530am so i'm off to get some sleep but i'll catch the VOD later on for sure.

edit:
Match 2 is on the 23rd with Vesper, Moona, Magni, Kronii, Bae, Zeta.
Date for Final is TBD.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ophelia is continuing her Voice Acting series by studying Calli, last time she studied Kiara.

Ami and Lumi had a mystery guerilla collab i missed so i'm watching the VOD for this one. They are both VTubers who play retro games. Ami is mainly PC Dos and early windows games ( and console stuff of course ) and Onolumi plays later 90s/00s PC games and recently early PS2 games.

After their MC Wipe Incident NijiEN had a big rebuilding collab yesterday.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ironmouse and Niji collab on now...

Waiting room for Pochi new design and first stream with the voice changer removed, on the 23rd.

Sora got her Gold Plaque from Youtube!

New cover too with a new unit, Sora, Suzuna Subaru & mzmKosaka

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I didn't have any time to watch streams the past few days so I only just caught up to this masterpiece:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Nina is ranking her "Infusions" from the other day. I'll watch it later but i'm posting it here or i'll forget.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Obake PAM is having a VTuber concert tonight, i know that Amiya Aranha is going to be there!

Found the teaser with a list of participants. There's some great talents turning up.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Spoiled for choice, new VReverie gen are having a Mario Party the same time as PAM's concert.
I'll have both on, one is music the other party game, it'll be fine there shouldn't be much clash.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So many talented people out there and unfortunately sometimes you only really hear of them before they leave. PAM just had a duet with Usami singing this song and it was lovely.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PAM's VTuber concert was fantastic.
Ophelie Mario Party Collab was bedlam, great fun even with the scuff of internet dropout.

As part of the recent Twitch fallout some streamers are "moving" to youtube where before they only posted VODs.
I don't know how long this will last but i expect most to go to a split Youtube/Twitch streaming schedule with Youtube for VODs.
Also look forward to lots of outrage media as they get caught by Youtube's AI and banned for random shit.

Shylily's first youtube stream.

As part of Strategy September, Sara is playing Offworld Trading Company

Best news of all!
HACHI has her second Live event - On NOW!
Now privated unfortunately but the 30 minute free part was amazing. HACHI has regular several hours long singing streams so check out her channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hold up... There's a broad range of abilities in languages here. I expect ID will be doing the heavy lifting when it comes to translation.

• Comfy
Reactions: ezodagrom