|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018

I forgot Ame had posted the HoloMyth 2nd Anniversary 360 stream 2k upload with 360 audio, so here it is!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Isla getting jumpscared by ... Trombone Champ?

I will also post a selection of Vesper and HoloEN collabs. I think the only one that didn't cause him psychic and emotional damage was his collab with Calli. The Kronii and Bae collabs definitely caused lasting turmoil.

They were great.

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Enna is so fucking funny.

She's doing VA for the stories in this Miku game, and she's live translating Miku and the other isekai characters to Japanese.
Note: Enna doesn't speak Japanese.

• Toucan
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I'm gonna rewatch Tenma's South Park Stick of Truth streams ( even if they have been edited down now i have the live streams i recorded ).
They were so much fun yet so much Tenma anxiety about getting bonked by susan, lol.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Gabut with the Queen mashup duet. I think i prefer this duet mix to their solo performances...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I've been busy at work and catching up on VODs and watching more of the smaller VTubers so i've missed a ton of live streams i now realise i want to watch. Too much good content, oh woe is me. ha!

Cheers for those i'll note them down for tomorrow.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Presented with no context. If you know, you know. If you don't then you're in a good place.

Amalee confirms she is a VA in One Piece Red.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I posted Gabut's Pina x Nia mashup and forgot to post their individual takes, ha.
Nia helped Pina with the harmonies which is cool because Pina has been posting harmony tutorials so it's good to see the PRISM girls helping each other out.

Lisa from Tsunderia has just premiered her "Midwest Emo" cover of Stellar Stellar.
I've been listening to a ton of "Midwest Emo mixtapes" and posted some in the music thread recently so this is relevant to my current interests.

Tonight was great. Ami had her Linkin Park unarchived karaoke and ended up running a 5hr stream, Rita from PRISM is celebrating her birthday and it's been fun and i got gifted sub - yay, and Pina had a punishment stream earlier where she had to play Madison. Pina is not great with horror, lol but it was fun. I was also watching Onolumi play and complete Maniac Mansion.

Need sleep, i have a bunch of VODs to catch up tomorrow too!
There's so much great content out there and the new gen from Kawaii Project have some very good talents that i think will be very strong as time goes along.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Rita has just released an original track for her birthday celebrations, it's damned good.

Fun fact:
i mentioned it before but Hinamori Yena who worked on the topline for Rita's song and a bunch of other tracks is now a VTuber herself.
She's Hai-Dee and a co-host on FalseEyeD's channel TVS.

No doxxing, she mentioned it herself in her debut video.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Pomu is back at MGS:

IIRC, she originally wasn't planning to stream V, but clearly she changed her mind.

Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I thought Pomu said that too but yet here she is, ha.
It was a fun stream. Pomu said she's not going to 100% the game, so there will be things she will miss, she'll do some stuff off-stream for grinding and it sounds like she's planning to play the Metal Gear 1&2 games after she's finished the Solid series when she finishes MGSV.

Zentreya showing off her 3D tracking.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Did you get your name in the comments yesterday?
Enna put up a quick stream to ask chat totype stuff so she could use it in the video out today.

HoloTalk Season 2!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Rita from PRISM has unveiled her big project and it's 15 tracks of Bleach cover collabs.
I'm one of the few people who has only seen Bleach bits and pieces and clips in AMVs but i recognise some of the tracks as several of the VTubers i watch really like the music. Pina has sang quite a few Bleach songs in her Karaoke and also her "ABC of Anime Songs" series of shorts.

I was playing Fallout 4 modded while relistening to Pomu's MGS series and missed the notification that Millie's Anniversary stream had started and then my PC just crashed like a mother meower so i've just joined the stream and she's running some kind of original VN with chat interaction. Oh, lord even after 5 minutes it's hilarious and full of Cope ( about booba of course ). lol.

Enna ran a puppet show and Nina had a quiz show.

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Enna made a very Ar Tonelico style song for the anniversary. This is my jam:

And they made a version of Virtual to Live:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
It's my favourite time of the year again. The perfect occasion to celebrate my birthday.

Hololive Sports Festival 2022 Details

Sunday, 6 November 2022 1pm JST.

— Yellow team is joining the Red and White teams for the first time this year.
— Features New Games with additional mechanics via mods.
— Approximately 5 hours of continuous stream time.
— Main PoV will be Miko's channel, with 2 different PoVs from each team.
— First Half: Opening Ceremony, Fencing PvP, Water Co-op Race
— Intermission: Daruma-san ga Koronda (Red Light, Green Light)
— Second Half: Mob Rush PvE, Team Relay, Closing Ceremony
— Teams
Red: Azki, Watame, Luna, La+, Polka, Choco, Noel, FBK, Sui, Flare​
White: Sora, Kanata, Iroha, Botan, Roboco, Marine, Chloe, Lamy, Koyori, Korone​
Yellow: HAACHAMACHAMA, Mel, Nene, Lui, Ayame, Aki, Matsuri, Pekora, Towa, Subaru​

— Guests
EN: Ame, Kiara, IRyS, Bae​
ID: Ollie, Moona, Anya, Reine​
These events are a lot of fun, but organising it is a logistical nightmare. While I don't doubt that Miko, Mio and Subaru has made an effort to invite EN and ID folks, I fully understand that concession has to be made. I wish EN/ID side has their own organisers and be part of the committee, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Happening intensifies.

Edit: I haven't been in the hololive subreddit for a long time, but it's funny how much this thread is getting brigaded. I mean, it would be sad if it was actually working, but as is what seems to be happening is that any post positive about the announcement is getting downvoted to -1 or -2 almost immediately, but moves back up almost as fast because the overall sentiment is really positive.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Buncha shorts ...

Pomu is on break until the 21st so she has been playing VODs 24/7 and will be until she returns. Madlass.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Cool, i just woke up and grabbed a coffee so i'll watch that before going to grab some food. I'm watching the 24/7 Pomu stream and Pomu has hjust finished Mortuary Assistant and has just arranged with Selen to play it in a collab in the future so this stream is timely.

I honestly haven't watched much Holo or Niji at all for the last few weeks. There's been a lot of things going on with work and also PRISM Project, Tsunderia, Phase Connect, Project Kawaii, V-Reverie, Mona from Vee, Meru, Reiny and Aka Mana so i've been watching them have milestone celebrations and membership openings or big project announcements and birthdays. It's been great, i've also been gifted a lot of free subs so i've been tending to watch those too. There's just so many talented people out there it's a great problem to have and watching some of these people getting stronger and improving over time is amazing.

Then i've been watching Pomu's 24/7 stream in the background or Nyanners' MGS VODS and the big two have kinda been set to the side. When i'm watching a streams with 30-160 people in them and i got to a Holo/NijiEn stream and they have 2k+ watching, i'll usually go back to the smaller streamer and note the larger stream in my bookmarks to watch later.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Wow, How many Official & Unofficial outfit reveals have HoloID had this year. lol
They must be going strong, good on 'em!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami awesome.

Rita's Bleach OP Cover Collab playlist so far... 5 released, 10 more to go.

They've all been fantastic, i don't know Bleach at all but the music seems great and very popular.

I've been so out of the loop with Holo/NijiEN that i missed this...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Thought i'd missed it for a while there. It's this saturday if anyone is wondering.
Hopefully they get over their nerves of first collab, relax, and have fun.
I've wanted to see them collab for so long but i'm going to drop my expectations and just see how it rolls but If these two hit it off it's got the potential to be a legendary fun stream.

In other great news, Non is finally able to open memberships! Heck yeah!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PomuTori VR Chat collab was a lot of fun and hopefully it's broken the demon-seal and there will be more in future.
It also reminded me that i have ton of Holo VODs to catch up on, such a shame, what a hardship eh?

Some shorts that made me chuckle.

Poor Connor, lol

... and of course, Tenma.