|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
PRISM have been busy...

Shiki with Lisa from Tsunderia cover.

PRISM.Alt cover of Eye

And Non has released the PRISM.Alt game on itch.
According to Naki this is also the only way they can get voicepacks out where they are mean to the fans even though some fans have been asking them for a while.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Another bunch of Youtube shorts...

The dam has burst and the Niji-Holo collabs continue... Ollie is still Ollie.

Remi is Remi...

Lopi being Lopi

... and just as i was about to post i checked Panko and holy crap, she's got this "Shorts" thing all kinds of worked out.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh shoot! I missed this and it's been 2 weeks!? GGN Girls are Graduating? Sad to hear, they were fun. All the best to you for the future, girls!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
SNOT Munchies...

Aetheria, the project founded by ex Cyberlive members when Cyberlive imploded has dissolved. Still kinda murky on the details but their socials are inactive. The good news is that the remaining talents have gone Indie. Best of luck to them for the future!

Sora is having a 3D Halloween Party

Tempus played DnD 5e

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Reine & Kobo collab cover...

Phase Connect have their own cover of "Bad End Night" premiere in a day or so...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Heck Yeah!
Naki is opening her memberships in a few days, she was the last of PRISM Project Gen 4 to do so and i'm so happy to see them all progressing and moving up.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Reimu's Birthday

Holo(EN)ween meetup

... and Lumi the madlass has started playing Dwarf Fortress. Go for it, Lumi!

Seems fitting after her recent upgrade...

Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Magni is on a quest to discover one of the paths to true pain and suffering...

Obake PAM is playing Aqua's dating sim, Aquarium.

Welcome to today’s corporate meeting. Today’s agenda includes: -
Checking out the new Hololive visual novel Aquarium!!!
The art and music are INCREDIBLY cute, and I've seen some...spicy CG of Marine, so I am very excited!!!

• I'll be using a combination of my own knowledge and Google Translate to forcibly play it in English because there is no English version, my Japanese is terrible, and I am impatient.
  • If you want to grab a copy so you too can play with Google Translate, you can get a copy from the Japanese eshop with one of our gift cards!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kizuna-chan is keeping Ai's channel in the limelight by holding her events on there. Like this upcoming event in 30 mins.

Cool collab!

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
The GGN VTuber Project comes to a close this weekend. I'll be sad to see Makoto and Akira go.

They did get to post a 15k milestone video before they leave which is great for them i hope they are proud.

• Sad
Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I forgot to mention! There's a HoloEN Holoween 2022 t-shirt and hoodie on Amazon Merch on Demand!
I have a couple of the Hololive Productions amazon t-shirts and they're pretty good and as a bonus this one is also available in black!

Amazon product

I have Vesper Tempus, Botan Racing, Fubuki Space Fox and Shiranui Noel "Bang!" so i'll definitely get one of the HoloEN Holoween t-shirts.
I don't think there's a deadline like other stuff so it shouldn't be removed in 1 month like other merch (even though it's halloween themed) but i'm buying it this weekend anyway.

Also, Akumako Rei is kind of graduating... this is her last stream as Rei and has unveiled she's changing to Mogu Muge.
Good to see she's not giving up and apparently this restart is lore relevant. She's only young but she's been working damned hard at making a go of it so i'll be continuing to drop in to her streams.

Twitter for Mogu Muge - Debut in November.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Tsundream - Gen 3 Tsunderia are having their 1st Anniversary Collab in an hour.

Ophelia's latest Vtuber voice study is Kaela

Another craft stream from Ophelia, this time song writing with Shiki.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hololive Sports Day 2022 started an hour ago while i was watching Pina's Birthday countdown and the Go Go Nippon Live With You graduation stream for Akira and Makoto. So i'll be catching up on the VODs/Highlights after some sleep!

Towa
Kanata
Fubuki
Botan
Pekora

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I very rarely watch sponsored streams, but I had the Pomu/Selen Nikke one running in the background and Pomu and Selen arguing about what their script says and what their management told them was pretty funny. Luckily, someone made a short clip of it:

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Elon put Pina in Twitter jail ffs! Pina of all people!? WTF is going on in that shithouse?

She has since put up a youtube post saying it may take longer than 12 hours to resolve and she'll let us know more soon.
Pina is one of the nicest and most wholesome people on there... maybe that's why they are punishing her?
Shithouse.

Vestia has released a lovely chill cover.

Some shorts...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina is back from Twitter jail, they admitted that the bot made an oopsie. Yay!

If you know Pina at all you'll know that this is both terrible and hilarious that it was her that was accused of being lewd! lol
She's one of the most wholesome and innocent VTubers out there.

lol Tenma...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Was watching Magni playing the new Sonic game and it doesn't look dreadful, i might pick it up.
Anyway he sent us to raid....

RadiOliie Ep #1

Pina's second original song was just released on her 500 day celebration! Dedicated to Penpals and all the other people who have supported her!

It's lovely, like properly great. Bless her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

I can't believe i listened to most of this before i had to go to sleb

by the way, i wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I'm in a bit of a grump because my 4TB SSD died and took my Steam & GOG libraries and save games, screenshots etc, my Downloads folder with some unarchived stream captures and my Firefox Profile with a TON of bookmarks and my Pictures folder with a load of sentimental screenshots from various streams. I'll get over it and nothing essential was lost but it just sucks so i'm moody.

... Anyway here's some streams.

Pina and PRISM Project are taking part in a BEEEG 60+ participants "VEE Hardcore Minecraft Tournament" (vol #2) for VTubers this weekend.
I'm linking Pina's POV and it starts 9am GMT but obviously other POVs are available.

AZKi singing stream earlier...

AZKI's 4TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE "Pages"!!!!
Tuesday 15th November at 11am GMT

I will be posting this reminder again on Monday. lol.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Big Niji EN collab

Some simple and fun clips from Korone, Flare and Botan. I haven't watched much HoloJP lately so it's good to see the, and it reminds me i need to dig out more clips and highlights.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PRISM Project (de)Gen 4 have their 1 year anniversary this weekend. So far Non is the only one with any waiting rooms up.

Celebration over at PRISM Project Official Channel:

PRISM Project Official Channel - Featured/Home

Sara will be hosting the Gen 4 1st Year Anniversary Cover when it's released.

And of course, don't forget to book your 10 hour flight to Wonderland with Non Airlines... although i assume it's not going to be as crazy as her last Wonderland flight.

I'm going to have to dig out the highlight video from the last flight but you can simulate it by opening all the tabs in this playlist at the same time and letting them all play... for 16 hours.

Non Airlines Playlist #1

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina shared a Holodex layout that shows all the PRISM views & Chat

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Akumako Rei is having her rebrand debut as Mogu Muge now...

Phase Connect Weekly makes a return - This week it's mainly JP.

Ami is having her 1st Amiversary at the same time!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Durante Opehlia has a Voice Study series and today is Selen.

They may start lightly but she takes it seriously and usually has IPA analysis etc at some point.

I forgot to say that Petra from NijiEN is back streaming... from Japan!
She took a break and it ended up being longer than expected as she was moving and she's now in Japan and going to college there so unfortunately due to the workload she may not be streaming as often as before and will probably be in different timeslots than usual. It's good to have her back though regardless.

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I usually don't watch Pippa since she's a bit too hyper for me, but this is a really funny clip for anyone who knows a bit about Vtuber companies/waves:

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky