|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Ophelia from VReverie has a new model reveal and a 15k celebration karaoke and model reveal afterparty.

Oh lordy, she bouncy. RIP Button-kun.
Also has a cover of Ghost by Suisei coming this week and has a plan for a stream where she learns 5 voices in 2hours.
She has a theatre/acting background which is why she does a lot of entertainment-craft streams and voice analysis.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I assume this was the original stream that the clip that Durante posted was taken from and Pippa has reuploaded it?

Clip Durante posted...

Well, Pippa's AI generated fake VTuber company took off... literally lol
Pippa going over the news and spoofs and twitter shenanigans that sprang up after she made a fake logo and an AI generated fake talent roster.

Wooo, Non just read out my Anniversary message on Kudoboard!
( While i was in a video meeting and supposed to be answering questions lol but i managed to dual-task! )

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami premiere of a track she's been working on and teasing for ages, out 00:30 GMT.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
For October/November...

Non & Tenma are having a Raft collab, this should be fun!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I haven't posted any Kentamayan/Nagisano Kanade for a while but they've been getting better and better. Such a difference between the early streams and videos and the new works. Great to see them improving so much and keeping their vision together too while experimenting with many new things.

A whole TON of Vtuber agencies are in NYC this weekend for the convention/Expo there!

Selen, Ame and Mumei are having an Overwatch 2 ranked collab this weekend, the 20th Nov.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hehehe, i remember these streams. Chat were assholes, lol

Comfy Aka Mana Croissant stream...

I take it back, i don't know WTF she has done here. lol

Non and Tenma's Raft collab has started... Here's a holodex link to both streams.

Surprise! Non was a bit yab. lol

Sava blowing out audio and getting excited meeting fans at AnimeNYC which is on this weekend and a ton of VTuber agencies are there.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina new cover premiere just now.

I'm watching Ami and Lumi ( Amiya Aranha and Onolumi ) playing Diablo 2 and it's always a great collab once they get warmed up. They just hit it off so well and there's an overlap of members to both of them which is fun in chat.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Probably something business related like an NDA or similar is my guess.

Ophelia has a premiere on now...

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Probably something business related like an NDA or similar is my guess.
Who knows.
I feel that Vesper is honest to a fault, there have been times during streams where he acknowledges that he shouldn't be talking about something and talks about that anyway.
People are saying that the wording in the JP announcement implies that the internal misconduct may be recurring innapropriate speech/conduct, and the suspension is for the purpose of self-reflection or something like that? I guess it's not impossible that he may just have been too brazen multiple times during important meetings?
Though the vague EN announcement just invites speculation especially from bad actors. :/

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
NijiEN Crab Game collab reminder

AZKi is having a reaction and chat show for her new "visuals". She has a new look and outfits and looks amazing in my view.
She often does this after a Live show or event, she likes to go over things, talk about them, remind herself and us of things and point out details you may not see or notice in the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yura is chatting with Yowol (PorceleinMaid) in Bar Rikudou today.

The Kawaii Project VTubers have been on a screen in various places at Anime NYC chatting with chat and the convention goers.
They must have had a rota as there's been a lot of these streams i've had on while doing other things. It's a good idea i reckon.

Also, Tenma has been on a roll lately. I love her dearly anyway but her collab with Non was good fun and her "South Park Fractured But Whole" streams have been hysterical especially #2 yesterday. #1 had some issues butthe second stream, holy crap. I was crying laughing.

She's now playing "Faith - The Unholy Trinity" and not looking forward to it. Dis gon' be good.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloTalk Anniversary with special guest Takanashi Kiara!

Punkalopi with a Sponsored Watchalong of the IDOL-EN Debuts?

Shiki and Pina cover of Fuwa Fuwa Time just premiered

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara is part of the "Youtube Music Weekend" coming up...

Waiting room...

Ollie lol, Selen's closing remark is funny too.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh, i'll have to watch that later!

Tenma hand-cam building EVA-01 GunPla

Low energy, Comfy Tenma stream.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ethyria outfit reveals!
Here's Enna's teaser and there's a schedule and link to the other members in the description.

Starts Saturday 26th November
Reimu - 26th 4PM GMT
Millie - 27th 2AM GMT
Enna - 27th 5PM GMT
Nina - 27th 7PM GMT
Collab on Reimu's channel - 27th/28th Midnight GMT

Sara is usually pretty chill but every now and then she can get a bit panicked and her accent becomes super austrailian. lol
I love the PRISM Agents.

Go lil' Rosemi, Gooooo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
On the back of Non Anon from PRISM being called out and apology not accepted...
There's a graduation AND a new debut at PRISM this weekend.

Welcome Nun Anun...

Yes, she's doing a bit, lol
Did i mention that i LOVE the PRISM agents? Well, i do, i love these girls they are amazing.

Speaking of model reveals, IRyS finally has her new model premiere this weekend!
Hope 2.0 is coming...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Also, Offline Lazulight Karaoke at 2AM GMT
Link blocked in UK due to copyright claims - lol

Last edited:
  • Gib

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Sora & IRyS collab cover premiere at 4:30am GMT ( Surprise drop )

Holo ID-EN-JP Collab cover too!

Bonus - Extra PRISM Project! Special Sara stream.

Sara, Naki & Yura off-collab - yay!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ophelie with another comprehensive voice study episode, this time it's Vocal Health.

Sava Safari of Kawaii is definitely one of the new debut VTubers recently that i really like. She's been playing Deus Ex and tomorrow she's starting Morrowind. Mad. Well, we know that because she's done some quite ... unusual things on stream.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
They all had very different reveals...
Reimu was quite tsun to chat after they (we) laughed when we said we wouldn't.

Nina really played it up.

....with a little bit of Enna and Millie bullying lol

Reimu created a new lore video...

Also, there were a couple of songs released too.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
First Ethyria 2.0 designs collab on Reimu's channel.

Holo EN & ID Amogus collab party!

Continuing her Voice Acting craft series Ophelia had a "2 hours to learn 10 voices" challenge.

Shiina from Phase Connect is on a nostalgia fest playing FFVII Retrograde.

I will post a link to whatever the hell bootleg Pokemon translation that Tenma was playing earlier. If it reappears, she may keep it unarchived.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ophelie spinning lore around her new outfit... oh my.

Get REKT, Selen! lol

Oh, cool. Rita Kamishiro from PRISM Project has a Music Theory 101 stream just started.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
6th Anniversary of the A.I Channel - a short message of thanks from Kizuna AI, recorded before she went to sleep mode.

HoloID continuing to make sure they do their own thing and keep the habit of collabing with whoever they want outside of HoloPro.
Ollie and Merryweather collab.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I feel like Kiara's 4BLOOD cover must have hit the algorithm these past few days. I got it in my recommendations twice, and I think it gained almost 100k views in that period.

Anyway, if I'm not just imagining things, it's deserved. It's not even my type of music, but it's really catchy.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I missed the start of this stream as i've been busy but Nina's on her CK3 challenge she was talking about on her 2.0 reveal.

edit: it's back up.

I just found out that on December 5th AZKi will be changing her membership badges on youtube to match her new logo.
Cool, i'll get a Silver badge for a few months and then Gold.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kizuna AI's anime series "Kizuna no Allele" is finally finished and due to release next year.

They have a ton of DJ shows and things on the channel. I think this current livestream is chat/viewer requests or favorites?

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
If anyone is looking for MORE VTubers to check out then Areku has a talk series called "Meet a VTuber".
So that's Kiara's "HoloTalk", Ironmouse with "Speak of the Devil", FalseEyeD with "Things VTubers Say" and this series.

Areku Ch - "Meet a VTuber" series

Ami's Birthday bash went on for nearly 9 hours and she got a bit tipsy and then got a bit sadge after reading the Kudoboard, bless her.
The collab with ObakePAM is postponed to a later date.

AZKi followed the session earlier with a membership only encore which was amazing, she sang Felicia which is one of my favorite AZKi tracks.
I then spent a few hours watching Oceane from Kawaii having a jazzy/bluesy unarchived karaoke which was fun. She really reminds me of Mika from Niji with her attitude lol

Ophelie has a Houshou Marine Voice Study stream coming up...

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
This is the most fun I had watching a gaming collab in weeks.

When they really get going (~2 to 3 games in) this was absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Tenma's Birthday Special and it's a voiced VN. Cool.

Also Petra's having her party today too.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
New NijiEN wave announced, with some of the silliest names yet.

Yeah I had to reread their names a few times, some of their names are a little goofy. Not sure how much I will get to watch them, but I have loved all of the Niji EN folks so far.

My vtuber watch time has just plummeted in the past few months, though I still make a point to watch a few folks like Enna as much as possible.