|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018

Pina's chat made a Kudoboard a few weeks ago to cheer Pina up as she was a bit down. This was prior to us finding out about PRISM dissolving. So she's reading the kudo messages now and we're taking her off on tangents at every moment lol. She's taken like 2 hours to read about 10 messages!

One of the Penpals made a Pina MV with cars from Forza Horizon with Pina art. They look cool AF.

We are also writing letters to her, have made a picture with a bunch of Penpal representations and have a twitter thread saying how we became aware of her. So that's another stream or two if we keep distracting her. heh

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Small agency have their 3D Live concert tonight...

Doki is playing It Takes Two with an old friend.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Big PRISM Gartic Phone Story Mode collab... one of the last before PRISM Project dissolves.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hololive starting a brand of merch aimed at women...

A message from Toby Fox about working on Kanata's "Fallen Wing" track

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
BIG 10 people AmongUs Collab with PRISM and sister agency before PRISM Project dissolves at the end of the month and they mostly go indie.

Reactions: xxr

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Fauna brithday stream...

I'll catch the VOD as i'm watching Amiya play a selection of retro "Mascot Games"

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina is celebrating 1000 days of appreciating Penpals.
Yes, she has posted 1,000 messages, one-a-day saying thank you or similar positive messages to us Penpals.

I love Pina. She's a treasure.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Love Bao, got this in my shorts recs.

Suisei's "Sheenderella" 3DLive and the MV are cool AF!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Posted because it's cool and fun and also Nerissa is on Ironmouse talk show at the moment on Twitch... "SPEAK OF THE DEVIL IS BACK WITH NERIZZLER"

Reactions: Ibuki

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PRISM Project gen 1 ( Aoi, Iku and Meno ) are forming a "unit" when they go indie next week called "Cosmia" and they've just premiered their first original song and it's lovely.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami and Kou from PRISM have released this lovely cover just before PRISM Project dissolves and Kou graduates.
Ami Amami is continuing on as an indie.

Essential listening if you like deeper register voices.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
New Hologra/Trailer for new video is quite a thing!
They visit Scotland. Looks like part of a world tour series.

AZKi playing Lethal Company with Fubu, Chloe and Kanata

The infamous AZKi and Suisei collab from HoloFes 5!

Reactions: Ibuki

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I am too old for this... not that i have ever been any good at Touhou and bullet-hell games in general tbh.

Lumi dropping a really good cover.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
VShojoCraft by TofuToons has been released on CurseForge.
It's the modpack used on the VShojo MC server and released for the community back in feb.
I know Henya had the name pinned in chat saying it was due to be released soon and here we are.

Link to list of mods on ModPack

I saw ____ on stream, but I don't see it in the pack! Where'd it go?

Due to several different reasons, there is a little bit of content that I included in the pack that VShojo uses on their streams that I did not include in the public release. Here I will explain the reasoning for each one:

The custom cosmetics for each VShojo streamer:

These were not included as they were made specifically for the streamers personal use and not meant to be released publicly. Many of them also only work with the streamers skin anyways. However the pack does come with VShojo themed scarves, cat ears and wolf tail made by me :) You can also get 80+ cosmetics on my patreon! ;)

The custom starter kits for each streamer:

On our streamer server, when youd join there were starter kits for each streamer to choose from. These were only made as a quick way to make sure each streamer got their specific cosmetic. I consolidated the starter kits down into one starter kit since players wont need a specific cosmetic. So you no longer need to select a starter kit.

VShojo Emotes in in-game chat:

These were not included as I do not own the rights to these emotes and I didn't feel comfortable publicly distributing them. The Emojiful mod is still included in the pack and you are free to add your own custom emotes with ease! (The Emojiful devs discord server has a bot that can create a datapack for you for any discord emotes)

The Hookshot mod:

This is a mod that has not yet been officially ported to version 1.20.1 of minecraft (the version this pack is on). However someone had made an unofficial fork of the mod that updated it to 1.20.1. I received permission from the mod author to include the fork in my streamer version of the pack, but not release it publicly. As a replacement, I included the Grappling Hook Mod.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Doki got sponsored by Apex/Respawn, good for her!

Part of Kaela's celebrating 2 years is a big collab with HoloEN pn now...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PRISM girls are having a big collab last tour of the PRISM MC server before they go indie next week.
So many memories... PRISM LOVE

Not sure how many will turn up and how many will stream but these waiting rooms are up at the moment.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So many memories surfacing watching this PRISM MC Server walkaround.

V4Mirai new debut...

Teaser for the new V4Mirai debuts.
I'll post more links when i find them.

V4Mirai manager having a Q&A session...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
New AZKi/Sora collab duet just premiered...

AZKi and Kanade from ReGLOSS singing stream...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina listening to her fellow PRISM agent tracks.
This'll be good!

Shiki's last stream as a PRISM Agent before going indie.

Coool! I almost missed this... HimeHina and AZKi cover of ??? in 36 hours from now.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina Pengin of PRISM Project had a listening stream last night where we listened to all of the PRISM Project original songs.
Such a fun stream and so many amazing songs and talent on show. There's a lot of variety here too not just the usual JP EDM type anisong styles.

During the stream she made the playlist public so here it is, put it on shuffle and enjoy!
PRISM LOVE

Mako has put up her last cover under PRISM Project and it's lovely. As expected.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PRISM wrap up almost done... Ami just had her last "PRISM" stream and left us with this gorgeous cover...

Pina is next...
Releasing a cover of "Stay with Me" and then a final stream.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Jinn gave us an amazing cover as a gift before him and Sara go indie with the dissolution of PRISM Project.

Excellent crowd support from Naki, Non and Sara with the most inappropriate yet fitting crowd interaction, lol

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloFantasy (Gen 3) in Edinburgh...

"Midnight Grand Orchestra 1st VIRTUAL LIVE「Overture」" just finished...

Released the whole concert from 2 years ago for today only!
"[Limited release only on March 31st] Midnight Grand Orchestra 1st VIRTUAL LIVE “Overture” LIVE video"
grab it while it's hot!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Does this count as a vtuber collab?
I almost posted it a few days ago but didn't. I forgot actually. lol

dearsqn also met up with Ally and Sally while over there as they've known each other for years. It's been great to see her catch up with her old friends and acquaintances recently. I hope it gives her positivity and energy to explore things and decide what she wants to do in future.

The thing about these videos is the risk that the YT algo decides you want more RL vids even when you don't.
I had to watch and comment a bunch of other VTuber stuff to get the IRL vids out of my feeds.

The algo is dumb and seems to get excited by you watching 2 or 3 videos outside your norms. It started flooding me with VTuber drama channels and i had to click "no more of this" on a bunch of items when old IRL face montage and drama vids were being recommended.

• This!
Reactions: Durante

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Yeah I think I blocked at least 20 drama channels over the past few months. But I still want to see stuff like that, I can actually see how that's a bit hard for a recommender system to understand.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
What could go wrong? 8 chaotic VTubers playing Stardew Valley!
A bunch of VTuber friends play together including Emma, Ami and Non from PRISM, now indie.

They are so comfy together, it's really nice.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Cover rented a castle for HoloFantasy and the crew. I missed that they had talked about it last month.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Will post some PRISM links later but am sad they've gone but happy i found them and the community and once in PRISM family you're PRISM family forever! PRISM LOVE!

Two Holo collabs today...