|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
A bit of a distraction from Ame's events...

"Ringtone" - an Aki Rose HoloGTA & Minecraft arc.

Which led to...

... and now it can be yours too.

Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Tom comes through with a gift of Mint as a Desktop Assistant

Tom is pretty active in a bunch of VTuber fandoms i'm in and he made a similar app for Ami

• Toucan
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
ahem

I really enjoyed HoloGTA and still fire up streams a few weeks later as they are relatively long for some people so it's easy to put one on in the background while working or noodling around in the night.

Also, HoloGTA finally got me to follow an install guide for a big mod collection for LSPDFR which is an SP modpack that lets you play as the Police.
... and the first thing i did after getting halfway through the full modpack install was "hmmm, wouldn't it be cool to put textures based on the HoloGTA Police decals into the game?"

And i've just added the "Pina Pengin PenPal Police Patrol" into the GTAV vehicle pack i just added which adds "ELS" compatibility to the Vanilla GTAV vehicles. ELS is a pack that lets you do made things with the siren lights on Emergency Vehicles.

I wish someone has or is ripping the decals and sprays the holomems used in HoloGTA so i can cruise around in Holo Police derived cars.

I'll post a picture soon, hopefully ingame too.