|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

A list of vtuber community translators.
  • Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
    Dec 6, 2018
    Downunder.
    Getting sick of speed-subbers keeps getting recommended by Youtube even though you mostly watching original content? This is a list of recommended channels from community translators, with proven track records and "paranoid" quality control.

Reactions: sanhora
    Various amenities for regular vtuber enjoyers.
  • EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
    Dec 8, 2018
    Meant to post these a while ago but as a refresher here's some other stream schedule links that may be handy.

Hololive Schedules - This page is Live Streams but the bar on the right can select Groups and what country you are in accurate Timezone

Hololive but fan made and can allow you to multi-screen streams too. Click cog icon for interface language change.

Nijisanji

PRISM Project!

Adding Mutant Strawberry 's find as we went to a new page for 50ppp peeps.

BTW, this is a really handy schedule to follow Hololive English / ID streams.

There's a few reservations: It doesn't include the JP side, and if a stream is Live, its marked as "Missed it!" which can be confusing. Also, its not automatic.... a group of fans manually adds all the streams, so there's sometimes a delay and guerilla streams probably wont appear on it.

But other than that, it is the easiest schedule to follow. I really like how it includes member streams and also auto converts to your local timezone.

Álvaro de Campos ' post below reminded me of HoloDex!

There's also this app i found that i may try and check out soon too.

And VTuber Schedule Bot on twitter but it's JP only ( i think )

Last edited:
    Clipping Tools
  • EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
    Dec 8, 2018
    Anteater Yeah, Youtube-dl had a method but it was complicated and youtube-dl is dead now. I use these tools, i just put them all in one folder and have a couple of dos cmd files i pass a youtube link. I can now record Live streams, VODs and clip VODs so i'm pretty happy.

yt=dlp for downloading VODs, it can even grab chat too.

yt-dlp ffmpeg for post-processing

ytarchive for capturing live streams. I set it up early and it waits for the stream to start, i have also started it during a live stream and it has captured the whole stream from the start. Very handy. Set it up to capture a bunch of unarchived live streams, go to bed and watch the videos the next day. Nice.

Easily clip sections from any source yt-dlp can read.

Reactions: Anteater