|OT| This is the Anime Thread, Darling~~

Ascheroth

Writing in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Watched an episode of Vinland Saga. Looks really good, though it felt slow. Felt like nothing much really happened after the intro. I wonder if I should just switch to the manga tbh.

Regardless, now that I've injected some manly viking action, it's time to counterbalance this with some magical girl action.
I had a sudden urge to watch Yuki Yuna is a Hero Season 2 so I did. Thankfully the 1st half is a prequel, because I remember nothing from the first season beside liking it a lot, it being really pretty, having some awesome music (I mean it's Keiichi Okabe and Emi Evans) and being a despairfest.
Now I feel like rewatching season 1 before continuing 😅 Though realistically I should probably finish watching the prequel and instead of watching the recap episode watch season 1 if I still feel like it then.

Especially after I watched/listened to the opening again:

Soundtrack Sample~

Reactions: 「Echo」

Swenhir

MetaMember
Apr 18, 2019
Watched an episode of Vinland Saga. Looks really good, though it felt slow. Felt like nothing much really happened after the intro. I wonder if I should just switch to the manga tbh.

Regardless, now that I've injected some manly viking action, it's time to counterbalance this with some magical girl action.
I had a sudden urge to watch Yuki Yuna is a Hero Season 2 so I did. Thankfully the 1st half is a prequel, because I remember nothing from the first season beside liking it a lot, it being really pretty, having some awesome music (I mean it's Keiichi Okabe and Emi Evans) and being a despairfest.
Now I feel like rewatching season 1 before continuing 😅 Though realistically I should probably finish watching the prequel and instead of watching the recap episode watch season 1 if I still feel like it then.

Especially after I watched/listened to the opening again:

Soundtrack Sample~
Reading Vinland Saga will never be a mistake, go for it in my opinion. It really picks up after the first volume though. And Yuki Yuna is a hero is one I dropped, but was one of the few "magical girl" things I was able to enjoy after the NGE of the genre, Madoka. I need to try again but I'm knee-deep into Psycho-Pass and ... It feels like the second coming of SAC, and then some. It's amazing.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Washio Sumi Episode 2 had some good character development.
And lmao, episde 3 was hilarious.
...This means the despair can't be far away, right :face-with-cold-sweat:

Reactions: 「Echo」

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Alright, done with Washio Sumi's Chapter (Yuki Yuna is a Hero Season 2 first half for those who haven't been following :p)

Fuck
The modified ending visuals gave me the rest. Those cruel bastards.

Now to either rewatch season 1 or the recap episode before moving onto the second half of the second season. I am dead inside :02dead:

OP
Hektor

Hektor

Panzermensch
Nov 1, 2018

ISN'T TECHNOLOGY WONDERFUL????????