Community Titan Quest Atlantis Giveaway

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Just a quick note the keys are for steam and require ownership of Titan Quest anniversary edition as this is new expansion for that veraion.

Im a huge fan of titan quest have been for many years and i was one of lucky few to get into a special beta test the last few months.

I can honestly say if you enjoy or have enjoyed titan quest this update and dlc is amazing.

To enter the giveaway simply quote my post with your entry number ( you can delete my post in quote box and put a random letter as quote just to save alot of scrolling) please check a post before you for there number because we go up 1 2 3 4 etc.

Good luck everyone

TheGreenArrow

Ask me about my podcast damn it
Nov 20, 2018
www.thecellarletters.com
Just a quick note the keys are for steam and require ownership of Titan Quest anniversary edition as this is new expansion for that veraion.

Im a huge fan of titan quest have been for many years and i was one of lucky few to get into a special beta test the last few months.

I can honestly say if you enjoy or have enjoyed titan quest this update and dlc is amazing.

To enter the giveaway simply quote my post with your entry number ( you can delete my post in quote box and put a random letter as quote just to save alot of scrolling) please check a post before you for there number because we go up 1 2 3 4 etc.

Good luck everyone

2! This looks sick

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018

Good luck everyone

3! Here's hoping..

Chris

Chris
Dec 10, 2018
www.luchalabs.com

Good luck everyone

5 alive

Thanks again Queen.

Erekiddo

Dec 31, 2018

Good luck everyone

#7 reporting for duty.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018

Good luck everyone

Great giveaway, as always. I'm numero 12

Krakn3dfx

Sean Murray Apologist
Dec 17, 2018
Denver-ish, CO

Good luck everyone

If I don't win this, going to pick it up anyway, sounds great, thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: Swenhir

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018

Good luck everyone

Isn’t it obvious who’s going to win?

25! anyway 🙈

oipic

Resident Lurker
Sep 19, 2018
26 - which is, incidentally, the number of bones in the human foot.

Thanks, Queen - you're a gem. Good luck, everyone!