Giveaway Two year anniversary giveaway

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
This is about to get WILD! I'm going to break this down into three separate parts so please bear with me.

First is the initial giveaway that I mentioned in the Steam thread. As I mentioned I'll be giving away two (or multiple) games each totaling $60 of the winner's choosing. I'm doing this to celebrate my two years here. While I've been largely absent over the past year for a multitude of different reasons I still tried to post as often as I could. I've made some wonderful friends here and Meta has become something of a second home. So this is a thank you to all of you. :cat-heart-blob:

This giveaway will end on April 17 around 12pm EST! We'll also be doing this similar to how Queen does her incredible giveaways each time. If you would like to enter please tag me in your post along with a number starting with 1.

Now for part two and where the surprises begin!

Sunday April 18 I plan to do another charity stream on Twitch. It won't be in a direct capacity like my 24 hour stream last November for Extra Life. I'm not part of a team nor will I have a direct link this time around. However my plan is to show my support for the AAPI community and try to get some more eyes on Asian charities. Also I should mention it won't be another 24 hours.. not sure I can do that more than once a year! :LOL:

I plan to stream for at least 4 or 5 hours and I'll provide some links during the stream that folks can check out if they would like to donate to any charities.

During that stream I'll also give away a copy of Devotion. Now that doesn't mean you're required to watch the stream, while I would love to see folks stop by I don't want anyone to feel forced either. So if you would like to be entered for that as well please put Devotion somewhere in your post.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

And finally we'll be holding another co-op event on April 24 where I will give away a co-op game. Just like the stream you're in no way obligated to participate in the event nor should you feel pressured to play with anyone just because you enter or happen to win. I'll go into more detail about how this giveaway will work as we get closer to the date but be sure to keep an eye on the co-op thread around that time.

Edit: I wanted to pop back in to give a brief break down of how the entire giveaway will work. I could have worded some of it a little better and I wanted to make sure folks also enter for Devotion if they're interested.
  • The first giveaway is a game (or games) totaling $60 given to two winners, enter by tagging me and include a number
  • I'll be doing a stream on April 18 where I will announce the winner of Devotion. This is entirely separate from the first giveaway. You can enter for one and not the other. Make sure to mention Devotion somewhere in your post if you would like to enter for that as well!
  • And the last giveaway will be a co-op game that I'll go into more detail about in the co-op thread as we get closer to April 24 but it will most likely coincide with our event on the same day
Good luck to everyone and again, thank you! Keep being awesome folks! :blobhug:

Last edited:

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

I'm doing this to celebrate my two years here. While I've been largely absent over the past year for a multitude of different reasons I still tried to post as often as I could. I've made some wonderful friends here and Meta has become something of a second home. So this is a thank you to all of you. :cat-heart-blob:

Good luck to everyone and again, thank you! Keep being awesome folks! :blobhug:[UWSL]
[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
[/UWSL]
:photoblobheart:Thanks bud. It is indeed a nice place here but I have to agree with you that I'm far less active than I wished.
Here's to more 2 years and beyond!

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
PossiblyPudding #28
Damn, this a really amazing thing youre doing for what amount to anime weirdos you talk to online :D
And Devotion [<--this is me trying to enter for it on the sly] on top of that.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: PossiblyPudding
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Thank you for your support on Asian charity, we badly need it. You're awesome. :blobhug:

I'm not entering for Devotion though, it's not my kind of game.
Thanks! I'll do my best to point folks in the right direction hopefully. :cat-heart-blob:

Also I should apologize about the Devotion part of the giveaway, I should have worded that a little better I think.

You can enter for a chance to win one of the two $60 giveaways and not be entered for Devotion. Devotion is just an added bonus that folks can also enter for if they'd like.

PossiblyPudding #29

Not entering for Devotion tho or the co-op game but thanks for your generosity.

Also, where's the Twitch channel url? I feel lost
Oh! I was going to update the thread with the url as we got closer. That's my bad, I should have mentioned that! :LOL:

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Thanks! I'll do my best to point folks in the right direction hopefully. :cat-heart-blob:

Also I should apologize about the Devotion part of the giveaway, I should have worded that a little better I think.

You can enter for a chance to win one of the two $60 giveaways and not be entered for Devotion. Devotion is just an added bonus that folks can also enter for if they'd like.
Oh, is that so? Then I'm entering with #34. Thanks for the chance! :blobeyes:

• Hug
Reactions: PossiblyPudding
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Before I finally head to bed for the night I wanted to let you all know that I've added a small edit at the end of the OP that gives a better idea of how the entire giveaway will work. If anyone wanted to enter for Devotion but was confused by how I originally worded that part I'm sorry about that! That's my fault.

Just edit/add it somewhere into your existing entries if you want a chance to win that too. And once again, good luck everyone! :blobhug:

• Hug
Reactions: lashman and Deku