Giveaway Two year anniversary giveaway

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
PossiblyPudding #43

Entering for Devotion too.
edit. Sorry, mixed up my Red Candle games

Thank you for this, you are far too generous to us, my friend !
Please put reminders for the stream and the coop event, I don’t want to forget them.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: PossiblyPudding
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
PossiblyPudding I'm not entering but good on ya for doing this. Also don't forget to bump this and the Steam thread when you get close to your stream dates.
Thanks! And good call! I'll be updating the thread at least a few times next week leading up to April 17 and 18. I'll be sure to pop into the Steam thread a couple times as well.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Five days remaining to get your entries in to win one of the two $60 giveaways and to also enter for Devotion if you're interested.

I'll probably do a quick test stream sometime either Wednesday or Thursday to test audio and fine tune my cam. That's right, this time minds will be blown and hearts will be broken! I'm not actually a cat. Sorry everyone. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

So I'll be sure to share the link when that happens too if anyone is curious and doesn't mind watching me fumble with settings for a while.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
I've added a countdown to the charity stream in the OP along with a link to my channel. I'm still planning to do around an hour long test stream on Thursday so feel free to drop by and say hi if you'd like! :cat-heart-blob:

I'll go ahead and share the link again here too.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.
And something I should have mentioned earlier for anyone that might not have watched during my Extra Life stream, I'm no streamer. This will actually be just the second time I've streamed that wasn't some small, private one on Discord for friends. So it's highly likely that things could possibly blow up. It's all held together with string and duct tape with me at the helm. :LOL:

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Hit a slight delay with the test stream but we're good to go now! Most likely won't be an hour long like originally planned but ideally it wouldn't have taken that long.

I mostly just want to make sure OBS hasn't changed anything on me since my Extra Life stream and to get used to having my cam in the corner. Also to test to make sure my custom command is working to list the charities.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Thanks to everyone that showed up to help out with the test stream! :blobhug:

It looks like we're good to go for Sunday.

Which, speaking of, I want to remind everyone that you only have a few days remaining to enter to win one of the two $60 giveaways and to enter separately for Devotion if you would like. And as mentioned before if you've already entered but didn't mention Devotion and would like to please feel free to edit your post to include it.

Also I'm going to make a slight change with the Devotion giveaway. I think I'll instead announce the winner for that prior to the stream rather than during, possibly even Saturday when I announce the other two. I want to make sure the focus of the stream is showing support and the charities themselves.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
The time has come! I'm glad that so many folks entered and I wish I could somehow gift something to everyone.

Our two winners for the $60 giveaway are: crimsonheadGCN and Gizmo! Congrats you two! Feel free to send me a PM as soon as you can with the game or games you would like. :cat-heart-blob:

And finally, our winner for Devotion is: gabbo! Congrats to you as well! I'll send you a PM here shortly. :blobcheer:

Thank you again to everyone for the kind words throughout and for being great folks. Here's to another year and hopefully many many more!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
The time has come! I'm glad that so many folks entered and I wish I could somehow gift something to everyone.

Our two winners for the $60 giveaway are: crimsonheadGCN and Gizmo! Congrats you two! Feel free to send me a PM as soon as you can with the game or games you would like. :cat-heart-blob:

And finally, our winner for Devotion is: gabbo! Congrats to you as well! I'll send you a PM here shortly. :blobcheer:

Thank you again to everyone for the kind words throughout and for being great folks. Here's to another year and hopefully many many more!
:wd_heart:

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
PossiblyPudding Could you please be so kind to tell us when are you planning to stream today? I mean the time (I will convert it to my local time so dont worry). I don't want to miss it and I want at least to be present and show my moral support to you while you are online. Thanks in advance.

Also, congratulations to the winners.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
PossiblyPudding Could you please be so kind to tell us when are you planning to stream today? I mean the time (I will convert it to my local time so dont worry). I don't want to miss it and I want at least to be present and show my moral support to you while you are online. Thanks in advance.

Also, congratulations to the winners.
Sure thing! :cat-heart-blob:

The stream will be starting roughly an hour from now. I might go live a few minutes ahead of my original start time so that I can make sure everything is fine since I changed a couple settings that will hopefully improve the image quality a little without causing any slow down.