News [UploadVR] Valve To Show ‘New Features And Updates’ For Steam And More At GDC

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
Here's the relevant part, since some people might not want to give UploadVR a click:

The full statement sent to us reads as follows:
On Thursday, March 21 at 12:45 pm, representatives from Valve are scheduled to give a presentation on the Steam platform in West Hall 2011 during this year’s GDC. Topics will include a global market analysis, information on the coming multi platform networking APIs, a first look at new features and updates, and more.

Valve To Show New 'Features And Updates' For Steam And More At GDC

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I just hope that we find out what "Valve Index" is. The period of opposition for its trademark is almost over so I'm thinking Valve may be ready to announce it soon.
i hope so .... they could at least hint at what it is ... like is it new hardware? or something else? anything at all, lol

Seems like epic lit a fire under them hurr durr
COMPETITION

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Seems like epic lit a fire under them hurr durr
Yup, knowing how quickly Valve react to things and how short each second in 'Valve Time' is i'm pretty sure this has been on the cards for many months.
Still, i'm interested to see what's occuring for sure. A,K.A Gimme dem Knuckles!

Reactions: Milena and lashman