PSA We (the anime left) demand an NSFW subforum.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
We will not abide this tyranny any longer.
No longer shall we be live under the yoke of "safe for work forums".
A new era shall begin for MC, and with it, true freedom shall reign!
A freedom where every person can post, read and live by their horny.
A freedom where hentai and cosplay are back in the hands of the people!

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
If it was opt-in, and hidden from the public. Maybe it'd be cool.

It might also be a big can of trouble though, since it would likely require a rule-set of it's own.

I look forward to the reactions.

Last edited:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
If it was opt-in, and hidden from the public. Maybe it'd be cool.

It might also be a big can of trouble though, since it would likely require a rule-set of it's own.

I look forward to the reactions.
It should be hidden from humanity at large. Anime* is a crime. Lewd anime is terrorism.

*Death Note is awesome, it gets a pass. Same with the first few seasons of Pokemon.

OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
One day has passed, but the fight rages on my comrades!

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Oh, if you're serious maybe the suggestions/feedback forum is more appropriate?

Just have to make sure people know what they're voting for lol.

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
Which one? :blobeyes:
I Blame lashman, the hentai burgoise

MonHan No Erohon (all Volumes really)
Fate/Gentle Order Vol 1, 2 and 3 Lily
Gerbera
Furohile (All volumes)
A Little Distracting
Ah, I was going by the Japanese plural, which has no distinction, so I meant doujinshis. My favourites are ones where the characters have exhibitionist tendencies.

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
Hmm, it's going to be hard for me to remember names. I like Meme50's series that has the girl with the glasses and her sister. I wouldn't really call a lot of stuff I like vanilla though..Like, yeah it's consensual, but it can also get pretty out there.

Reactions: NarohDethan

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Where’s the hentai folks
Speaking of anime being a mistake, one thing I've noticed in my disinterest in hentai is how it ignores my existence as a target audience.

This came across my Steam queue. Even when it's being inclusive, it's telegraphing some deeply-rooted racial problems. It's like they saw Sheeva Alomar's costume from Resident Evil 5 and said, "yeah, just do that!"

They could have just given a generic character the cavewoman/wildling costume like Cham Cham in Samurai Shodown, and nobody would have batted an eye. But they had to make the character a brown savage.

'
scust

Elena from SF3 comes to mind too.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Are there any actually good hentai games?
Alicesoft's Rance series comes to mind. The recently localised and released Sengoku Rance is actually one of the best sellers in the series. I heard Evenicle is quite decent, too.

Jadax

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
What is that tattoo supposed to mean?
That she's a tramp? I kid I kid :p I have no idea.

But seriously, pretty much everyone who has grown up with the internet (so that's basically most people) know what nsfw anime is and have probably somewhere, somehow had access to it - I don't mind this coming up as long as it doesn't cause any problems. People should be able to enjoy their time online as they see fit (within reason) and if that's what some part of MetaCouncil wants then I'd be ok with it.

On the other hand I don't want to know what kind of filthy anime lashman watches/reads :ROFLMAO: So mixed bag here.

Last edited: