PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
welcome to knch! glad you decided to join our little forum ... hope you'll have a good time in here :)

Jared

Alpha Female (♂️)
Oct 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
welcome to Jared! glad you decided to stop by ... hope you'll have a good time in here :)
Thanks for the welcome 😀. I have heen lurking around these forums for a few months now and have recently decided to register here so that I could interact with y'all, share some experiences, shed some light on unknown games or less talked about topics/subjects and discuss common interests.

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the welcome 😀. I have heen lurking around these forums for a few months now and have recently decided to register here so that I could interact with y'all, share some experiences, shed some light on unknown games or less talked about topics/subjects and discuss common interests.
Welcome!

:steam_pig_waving:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
even better then! :D WELCOME :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
... and warm welcome to Johanna! :D been a while ... so glad you stopped by :)

and let me immediately direct you to the best thread :p

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Halo Queen

Prominent Pro Gifting Queen
Oct 19, 2018

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Well, I think people just ignore most welcome posts and threads, and probably think they are generated by bots. ;)

Allow me to thank you instead. :cat-heart-blob:
Thank you for your tireless work in this thread (and the birthday one). :highfiveblob:

If it wasn't for your posts, I would probably miss most birthdays, and most new arrivals. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reactions: yukai and lashman