PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
welcome to Saty! so good to finally see you in here! :D hope you'll have a good time in our little forum ;)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

BShadowJ

Apr 14, 2020
Hello there, thanks for the welcome! I've lurked for a while and I might still lurk more often than not but everyone seems friendly so I figured I might as well join, happy to be here regardless :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hello there, thanks for the welcome! I've lurked for a while and I might still lurk more often than not but everyone seems friendly so I figured I might as well join, happy to be here regardless :)
happy to have you here! :) and here's hoping you'll lurk a bit less now, and chat with us more :D

Virtual Ruminant

MetaMember
May 21, 2020
Hi, thanks lashman for holding my hand to get on here!

I've played too much for too long on too many platforms, so I often drift off while playing stuff and come up with questions and thoughts about games I'd like to share, but particularly on the big discussion site with the little alien logo you either get ignored or the replies will make you want to go Asura on the whole planet ... but now I've found this place! :blobcheer:

Apologies/allergy warning in advance for possible pun content in future posts.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, thanks lashman for holding my hand to get on here!

I've played too much for too long on too many platforms, so I often drift off while playing stuff and come up with questions and thoughts about games I'd like to share, but particularly on the big discussion site with the little alien logo you either get ignored or the replies will make you want to go Asura on the whole planet ... but now I've found this place! :blobcheer:

Apologies/allergy wanring in advance for possible pun content in future posts.
haha, no problem :) and welcome again!

:wd_heart:

don't forget to set your custom tag, and the colours of your username and the custom tag :) if you want, that is

also - you might want to start in the steam thread - that's where most of the action is nowadays :p

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
and warm welcome to Jim_Cacher! so good to see you in here :) hope you'll have a good time in our little community :D
Thanks for the welcome, lashman! Going to put some thoughts into coming up with the custom tag hmmmm. Excited to join discussions and look forward to the next Humble Choice today so that I can add more games into my backlog 🤣

• Love
Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome, lashman! Going to put some thoughts into coming up with the custom tag hmmmm. Excited to join discussions and look forward to the next Humble Choice today so that I can add more games into my backlog 🤣
yeah, for sure :) you can also change your username colour ... and your tag colour as well :)

and set a custom profile background too! :D

... and link steam, haha :)

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Thanks lashman for the warming welcome. It's good to see you well and alive. Hopefully I can get used to metacouncil forum as soon as I can. I have got too much to catch up with yet.

• Love
Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks lashman for the warming welcome. It's good to see you well and alive. Hopefully I can get used to metacouncil forum as soon as I can. I have got too much to catch up with yet.
i'm sure you will :)

and don't forget to set your custom tag (and its colour) ... and you can change your username colour as well if you want :)

you can also set a profile cover picture ... the button to do that is on your profile page :)