PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
welcome to guek! glad you decided to join ... hope you'll have a good time in here! :D

i have a pretty good idea why you joined, lol

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hello all. Been on the hunt for a long time for a PC centric board and I believe I may have finally found one, Right now I'm playing a lot of Apex, FFXIV (in the middle of the Stormblood campaign) and of course Dota 2 is always somewhere in my gaming life to some small extent.
that's great to hear! :)

i know Derrick01 plays a lot of FFXIV ... and you might also want to check out the steam thread:

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
I wish I had something to do in FFXIV still. The last couple of months before an expansion drops are the absolute worst if you don't have something to level.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
wow, it's getting crowded in here ;)

welcome to Dandy as well! glad to have you in here ... enjoy your time! :D

---

what is even going on? :p lol

welcome to EloKa too! so good you decided to join ... enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 113

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Welcome new peeps!
It's a bit quieter over here but it helps me get some actual work done during the day so it's not all bad!

Don't forget, the secret password is: Shlooter
Got it. Shlooter, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
and welcome to blindrhythm, kaixere, taril360dz, Koz, Noytax, Andytag, zefah, JackSlate, spiel and Kylac ... glad you all decided to stop by! :) hope you'll have a good time in here

and just as a reminder to everyone - in case you didn't bother to read the ToS and just ignored the countdown (let's face it - most people just click "accept" and ignore all the text) - PLEASE read it ... this forum operates on a much different ruleset than most ... just so there aren't any surprises for anyone as to why stuff happens the way it does

---

... and welcome to Joe Spangle too! :) enjoy our little forum :)

(and read above, haha)

Last edited: