PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
We are beautiful people.

Welcome!
Don't let my avatar fool you, I'm not nearly as beautiful as it implies ;)
As for a short introduction, I discovered this place via Era, as I assume most of you have overlap with that place. I am mainly a console gamer, and I like to collect games both retro and modern. However, recently I have tried to get into some PC gaming as I got a gaming laptop in 2017 and for the first time a good desktop in 2018.

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
Don't let my avatar fool you, I'm not nearly as beautiful as it implies ;)
As for a short introduction, I discovered this place via Era, as I assume most of you have overlap with that place. I am mainly a console gamer, and I like to collect games both retro and modern. However, recently I have tried to get into some PC gaming as I got a gaming laptop in 2017 and for the first time a good desktop in 2018.
We’re PC heavy here, yes. However, we have open arms for console gamers. But, I think what you REALLY need to know is predominately an anime thread.

/waiting for lashman to post :disapproval-blob:

Reactions: Deleted member 113

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Well, a consistent stream of new users is generally a sign of a healthy community.
ahh, i see ... well, looking at this thread i think we're getting around 2-5 new users per month, on average ... i'd say that's pretty good :)

And I'm finally back from China, so I can play my other consoles again!
welcome back! :D