PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
More new blood! We're near the point where we can turn into a church and become tax-free, right?

Reactions: lashman

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
I'm more of a cult guy... I need my mindless drones serving me RionaaM
I wouldn't mind that.

See what I've done there? I'm a mindless drone, therefore I can't mind things. I even italicized the pun to make it more noticeable, so don't look at me that way. I know it was bad, please stop judging me :'(

Angrychinchilla

Dec 2, 2018
I had a little issue after signing up. I got some kind of redirect error (chrome said the page had tried to redirect too many times). After that, almost everything in the forum including my own profile options said that I didn't have permission. I ended up fixing it by reconfirming my email from the browser I was currently logged into. I had originally confirmed on my phone's email client.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I had a little issue after signing up. I got some kind of redirect error (chrome said the page had tried to redirect too many times). After that, almost everything in the forum including my own profile options said that I didn't have permission. I ended up fixing it by reconfirming my email from the browser I was currently logged into. I had originally confirmed on my phone's email client.
huh, how weird .... hope everything's working fine now?

Reactions: Angrychinchilla

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks! I don’t know how easy it will be to keep up with two forums but I’d heard good things :)
hopefully easy enough :) feel free to post in here whenever you like (that includes making new threads etc.) :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
.... and even more people joining, i see :) welcome to BlueOdin and sauce .... glad you could stop by! hope you'll enjoy it in here :D

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! I wish to discuss emulation on PC without having an aneurysm. This place seems like an ideal place to do just that!

Hopefully y'all can handle my ramblings about Anime Falcom games! :p
oh please, by all means :) and don't be afraid to create threads either! :D
Post automatically merged:

... and another one :D

welcome to kafiend .... good to have you in here :) hope you'll enjoy our little forum

Last edited:
Reactions: Kvik