PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! I wish to discuss emulation on PC without having an aneurysm. This place seems like an ideal place to do just that!

Hopefully y'all can handle my ramblings about Anime Falcom games! :p
Feel free to talk about piracy emulation to your heart's content xD

And yeah, the level of PC gaming discourse here appears to be much better than other places.

Reactions: lashman and Kvik

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you. I'm not a frequent poster anywhere else online so I may end up lurking a fair amount but I'm glad to be a part of things here.
posting isn't mandatory ;) so feel free to post whenever you like ... or lurk :D haha
Post automatically merged:

... and welcome to Sadrac as well! :) glad you could stop by! :D

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hello :p I've been mostly a lurker lately on Era, might as well lurk here too, especially since it's getting more and more frustrating reading anything outside of Steam thread there.
feel free to lurk :D haha

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
... and welcome to sk2k as well! :) glad you could stop by ... hope you'll enjoy it in here :D

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for the welcome, looks like a great community.
Hello! Long-time lurker over at Resetera and prior, going to actually try to be a bit more social on this one. Thanks for the welcome!
no problem :D and so good to hear that .... good people are always welcome! :)

Lots of new people in the last few days :)
indeed .... good stuff :D

---

and on that note - also warm welcome to SRossi, Kid_Blue and one derExperte ;) so good to have all of you in here ... hope you'll enjoy our small forum :D

:wd_heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 113

hankenta

Dec 9, 2018
... and even more people have joined!

WELCOME to Stygr, Fluffynov, fokkusu, Prodigy, Merkunt, helloCLD and hankenta!!! glad you could stop by ... hope you'll enjoy it in here! :D
Oh hey. Didn't expect to get a welcome message like this.

I just saw some mentions of this forum in the PC thread at ERA and I thought I'd see what it's about. Don't expect me to write a lot of posts since I'm mostly a lurker by heart. I came from GAF to ERA, and in my years on GAF I never posted enough to even get out of the junior stage.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh hey. Didn't expect to get a welcome message like this.

I just saw some mentions of this forum in the PC thread at ERA and I thought I'd see what it's about. Don't expect me to write a lot of posts since I'm mostly a lurker by heart. I came from GAF to ERA, and in my years on GAF I never posted enough to even get out of the junior stage.
no worries, posting isn't mandatory :p we're just glad to have you here! :D