Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 22 of 2024)

Dec 5, 2018
Same as last week SF6 People REALLY like akuma
Hades, made it to Elysium multiple times (got close to beat the bosses). Also I accidentally locked the Deck GPU at 200Mhz and the game was having some drops but it was pretty stable

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Finished Ghost of Tsushima and the Ikki DLC, very much the best PS game on pc right now for me.

Tried Hellblade II for 30 minutes on game pass, got bored and annoyed. Uninstall.
Tried Immortals of Aveum for a few hours on ea play. Meh. Uninstall.

Probably continuing my Persona 3 Reload/Dark Souls III playthrough after this. Unless there's a big Hades II update.

Reactions: Cacher

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I finished Dread Delusion, overall it was great and I loved being lost in the world and reading the lore tidbits about the world and it's inhabitants. The combat is very basic and not the main focus of the game, it's simple and serviceable at most, and the projectile spell can be miss the enemies without any reason.

As I said before the world was a big plus for me, don't expect a huge open world with sprawling cities, but expect a world where you can find an interesting story.

The game doesn't have points showing where you need to go, the NPCs will say you will point to a quest saying the direction or a point of interest like a forest, or saying a direction like west of city xyz, you also update the map manually and you need to find some points before part of the region appears on your map.

The music can be a bit repetitive but works well in setting the mood of the game.

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Finally finished Bayonetta, played since release day on PC on an off again. Pretty fun. I checked out of the story long time ago. Seems nonsensical.

I'm using the Lossless Scaling Frame Generation and it helps the 30 fps locked cutscenes. Very minimal artifacting as well. Another nice tool to have on PC.

Reactions: TheTrain and Cacher

rickyson33

Apr 26, 2019
started playing Hi-Fi Rush on a whim a few days ago and liked it enough that i'm ~5 hours into it now

kinda sad about Tango now, reminds me of the Bayonetta games a bit where I don't play much stuff in the genre but the overall quality level won me over when I happened to play them

• Sad
Reactions: Cacher and lashman
OP
Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Finally finished Bayonetta, played since release day on PC on an off again. Pretty fun. I checked out of the story long time ago. Seems nonsensical.

I'm using the Lossless Scaling Frame Generation and it helps the 30 fps locked cutscenes. Very minimal artifacting as well. Another nice tool to have on PC.
Saw your post so tried the little yellow duck on One Piece Odyssey because all pre-rendered cutscenes are locked at 30 fps, and it works flawlessly. Such a godsend.

Reactions: didamangi