Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 3 of 2024)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

Honestly not much. Have been putting more time into movies and real life matters lately. Played a bit of Tears of the Kingdom and while it is enjoyable, I am not liking it as much as I hoped.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I'm still trying to decide which game I'm going to play this week, there are some games that I've started in the past few years and never finished them, so I may focus on some older games sitting on my backlog.

Reactions: Cacher
Dec 5, 2018
Ace Attorney Trilogy: Finished the third case of the first game (had forgotten some bits about it).
Momodora Moonlit Farewell: started the game. Yes it's a momodora game. I think it's short so I won't take me a lot.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Currently playing The Talos Principle II.

I went into this one completely blind. Not watched any trailers, and I didn’t play the demo. On the strength of the first game I knew I’d want to get this, so I decided to go in blind.

In many ways it’s what I expected. And in others, it’s not. But it’s very good so far.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Finished Afterimage and started Alundra.

Some more thoughts about Alundra in the blitz thread, but the long and short of it is that the localization is more awful than I recalled and indeed so far it's so awful that I'm kind of sad that it's now tainting my positive memory of the game.

Though I imagine I'll forget about the bad localization in a few years, and in 10 years or whatever I'll replay it again and will be surprised once more. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I decided to start Celeste, and I reached chapter 4 so far and stopped there as I was tired after a long day and it was making me mess the inputs.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman