Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 35 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

Somehow a side quest does not show up when I was playing Tales of Vesperia. The side quests in this game are notorious for being time-sensitive and missable, so it looks like that I messed something up despite following a guide, thereby voiding my hope to get all titles within this playthrough. Man I am so bummed that I dropped the game for a few days. :loudly-crying-face: Going to get back to it later to finish the main story and do as much as I can in this playthrough.

Started playing Donkey Kong Adventure DLC of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. There are tons of great games on the console yet this is definitely one of my top 10. So good. Hopefully I will be able to finish it before Starfield.

• Hug
Reactions: lashman
Dec 5, 2018
It's been a hot week (until today) so I barely got any gaming time. But I put sometime in 20 minutes till dawn, after doing some more runs I've drop it, tho. It wasn't clicking with me.

I also tried Brotato, shit's addictive. I wonder if I should try Holocure, considering I know barely nothing about it.

Reactions: Cacher

Rin

Indie games
Nov 25, 2022
Norway
I have mostly been playing Craftopia. It's a very enjoyable Indie "Breath of the wild" style game.
I have also been playing some Holocure. Its a pretty solid bullet heaven game.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Cleaned up most of 4.0 in Genshin. Fantastic stuff.
Then finished Xenoblade Chronicles X - really enjoyed my time exploring and developing NLA overall but honestly the story is a dumpster fire. It feels like an act 1 of a bigger story (especially with that post-credit scene....) yet there is no sequel in sight. That was a real downer.
This game basically feels like the opposite of Xenoblade Chronicles 1 - that one had a very good story but garbage side content.

Anyway, still in the mood for more Xenoblade, so I jumped right into 2 :cold-sweat:
Also started Disco Elysium and Star Rail is getting another update next week.

• Gib

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

I just got 100% completion in Pikmin 4. A great game and honestly one of the best titles I've played so far this year.