Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 46 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

RoboCop: Rogue City: I have gushed about the game in the steam thread, so not going to repeat myself here. It's fantastic!

Fire Emblem the Binding Blade: Slowly progressing through the game. Still in early chapters and I am enjoying it a lot. Finally saving Lilina in the next chapter!

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I should finish P5R or even better resume BG3. But I'm sorta depressed and will probably nap. Yeah, it's not a fascinating update :cold-sweat:

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Still slowly grinding Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Might try to finish it before Persona 5 Tactica releases later in the week.

My main game is Final Fantasy VIII Remastered. I love the story of FFVIII, but the gameplay is such a chore.

Reactions: lashman and Cacher

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Almost done with Alan Wake 2, at Chapters/Parts 7 with both characters and finished all collectibles with Saga. Having a pretty good time with the game, and it will probably depend on how well Remedy nails the ending whether this game topples Control as Remedies best title.

Meanwhile making some progress with the Hitman series. Basically just making a quick progression through the main story bits. Maybe some time in the future I will revisit it to investigate its incredibly deep assassination-sandbox in detail.

And I'll have to come back to finally finish Baldurs Gate 3. Kinda forgot about it after starting Alan Wake 2.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Finished Evil West on Hard. Mixing gameplay elements from God of War, God Hand, Doom Eternal, with Gears of War/Bulletstorm characterization and storyline. I had a lot of fun with it and on hard difficulty it's the right amount of challenge for me, pushing me to use all 8 weapons and thinking about your perk builds on later levels. Hope we'll get a sequel.

I'll probably buy and play Robocop next to continue the great AA train.

Reactions: Cacher

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I'm having a blast playing Lords of the Fallen, 34 hours in.

This does several things better than Dark Souls 3 (which is really the closest comparison). Sure, it's also a bit worse at some things, but I bet if you could erase a set of people's entire knowledge of who From is and what games these are, and then have them rank both of them, they'd end up at least in the same ballpark -- certainly not with the vast difference the user scores imply.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Spent most of my time on the newest Genshin update, which has been extremely strong for the most part, so far. New exploration areas and a very strong conclusion to a very strong story chapter. Good stuff, and quite a lot of it too :sweaty-blob: !
Also booted up Death Stranding, like I said... 2 weeks ago I was in the mood for, lol. Did a few delivieries, but am still very early. I really want to make some time and properly dig into it sometime soon.
And started Bendy and the Ink Machine in my continuing quest to chip away at my horror stash that grew with the recent bundle. I like it quite a bit!
Strong artstyle, and it's pretty creepy and intriguing.

Reactions: Cacher
OP
Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I was going through the third level of Robocop. Installed the PCB from the boss and now my Auto 9 is fully automatic and does not require reload.

Just now I got over 500 scores in the shooting range. Press the button and everything explodes before me. This is the sickest shit ever.

Last edited:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I'm about to fall back into old habits 🤦🏾‍♂️ I made it to the final boss of Metroid Dread (100% items), but now I'm too lazy to actually fight it. I'm not afraid of getting gud, I just feel like

I'm also rolling through DKC2 as I make my way through the DKC series for the first time in years.

• Sad
Reactions: Cacher and lashman